New D5200 User!

suvlady

Hello everyone. I just purchased my D5200 today. I was able to trade up from the D3200 that I bought recently. I haven't had a chance to shoot with it yet, still figuring out all the features and options.

If anyone else has just gotten one, I would love to hear about your experience so far.

Thanks!

suvlady

Well, I had a chance over the weekend to do a little shooting. I'm very impressed with the sensor in the D5200. I can see a noticable difference in the sharpness. The combination of the 24 megapixels and the D7000 sensor make quite a combination. I guess he knew what he was talking about after all.

AC016

Well, I had a chance over the weekend to do a little shooting. I'm very impressed with the sensor in the D5200. I can see a noticable difference in the sharpness. The combination of the 24 megapixels and the D7000 sensor make quite a combination. I guess he knew what he was talking about after all.

Congrats :) The 5200 has the D7000's AutoFocus system. They do not share the same sensor anymore - 5100 and 7000 did. Have fun!