Trouble with Tapatalk?

ryanwphotography

Hey Guys/Gals, not sure if this is the place to ask this. But I'm having trouble using the tapatalk app on my android phone. I paid for it and downloaded it but it just keeps saying that "The search database is unavailable at this time. Please try later."
Also I try setting up an account and it just sits on loading for like 10 minutes.

Does anyone use this much? Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can/should do? I would much rather use that app instead of using the website on my phone all the time!
Thanks so much!

mr2_serious

I've been using it since feb. And I love it. I use it to frequent two forums.

How bout uninstalling and reinstalling?

- william - via tapatalk

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
are you still having these issues? Which android phone is it? do you have a data connection? Have you gotten as far as adding Nikonites?

ryanwphotography

are you still having these issues? Which android phone is it? do you have a data connection? Have you gotten as far as adding Nikonites?

Yes. I have unlimited data, it's an HTC One S, and I still haven't been able to get anywhere on tapatalk. Will try gain today. Thanks guys.

ryanwphotography

This is what it says when I go onto the app.

Tapatalk #1.png

mr2_serious

Like if I un-install it and re install it? I won't be charged?

That is correct. I have three phones connect to the same Google account and have installed on all three phones without being charged again. The first time you pay, it is for ever yours in your cloud storage.

I would try restarting first and see if it works then , if not uninstall and reinstall. After that you will probably have to email the developer.

Good luck. I love my tapatalk.

- william - via tapatalk

ryanwphotography

That is correct. I have three phones connect to the same Google account and have installed on all three phones without being charged again. The first time you pay, it is for ever yours in your cloud storage.

I would try restarting first and see if it works then , if not uninstall and reinstall. After that you will probably have to email the developer.

Good luck. I love my tapatalk.

- william - via tapatalk

Thanks guys. I guess I'm out of luck. Uninstalled it and reinstalled and nothing changed. I guess I'll just have to wait for an update. And hope that works. Already contacted the developer.