Went to a car show today

thegaffney

Wen to Laughlin, NV to go to a car museum to take pictures, and there happened to be a car show going on.

I didnt want to take the regular "get the whole car in the shot" picture as its way too busy with all the people and cars next to each other.

Let me know what yo u think

_DSC0231_testsm.jpg_DSC0230_testsm.jpg_DSC0226_testsm.jpg_DSC0221sm.jpg_DSC0220_testsm.jpg_DSC0217_testsm.jpg_DSC0210_testsm.jpg_DSC0178sm.jpg_DSC0171_testsm.jpg

nikonpup

cars shows r very "busy" but when u get home and remember that great car that you just took a picture of it's headlight.......
Next show check to see if they have a drive around and take the whole car shots there.

Mike150

cars shows r very "busy" but when u get home and remember that great car that you just took a picture of it's headlight.......
Next show check to see if they have a drive around and take the whole car shots there.

They very seldom have drive arounds here, but then again we just have small Cruise Ins. I try to get there as early as possible and take some shots as they're pulling in getting ready to park.

Brusader

Great photos, thanks for sharing.

I don't take many photos at car shows as I find that there is too many distracting objects (people, other cars etc) that spoil the photo.

I like the idea of photographing them as they arrive though. Will keep an eye out for the next local one and stake out the access road early. :D

thegaffney

Thanks everyone, I work in the classic car industry so NOT seeing the usual picture of the whole car is a refreshing change too, I see so many nice cars all the time, its almost not exciting any more haha.

But waiting until they leave or show up is a good idea, didnt think of that, thanks!