New Toy

Sambr

I bought a flash for my F3 from EBay a Nikon SB12 it was made especially for the F3 it mounts on a hot shoe over the winder. Finished a roll of Fuji 200 ASA now waiting for the film to come back:).

Sambr

I think I will need some more time with it. It all came back for the most part. I love the "thunk sound" of the shutter and the smoothness of the film advance lever. I really enjoyed shooting that roll. I will know for certain how I made out tommorow.

Eye-level

Banned
My film camera reminds me of a musclecar where my digital camera reminds me of a Honda if that makes any sense. Anticipation is a great thing. :)

Eye-level

Banned
I just loaded a roll of 200 into my FE. Haven't shot with the FE in a long long time. Have the 50/1.8 mounted. Sam I hope you rated the film at 250 because I just looked at the fujifilm download on this particular film and it says rate it at 250 and with lowlight use 1/30 and f2.8 or f4. Can't wait to see what you came up with.... :)

stmv

I made a vow to shoot 10 rolls of film in 2013,, last year I shot 1... I love my F3.. and when I look at my film shots,, it just seems like a larger % of keepers.