Can't upload to gallery

grandpaw

I don't have any problem adding images to a thread but if I go to my gallery and upload a picture it says to hit submit to add the picture but when I do it says there is no image.

WhiteLight

Sorry if my statement was misleading.
i meant to say i upload to the gallery first & link it to the threads.

Regarding what you are saying, i have seen this error (if we are talking about the same thing), but only when i try to upload multiple images, after submit, it says no image.
But that's just a message appearing in error i guess, cos the pics are in fact, in the gallery.

This however does not happen while uploading single images.

grandpaw

I'm having the same problem, How did you resolve it?

When you go to the GALLERY UPLOAD PAGE click on UPLOAD at the bottom left hand side of the page. When that comes up look to the right hand side of this page where it says UPLOAD PAGE and choose STANDARD UPLOAD PAGE and then proceed to upload your picture and it will work. What you DO NOT WANT is FLASH UPLOAD. Hope this helps.

John!

When you go to the GALLERY UPLOAD PAGE click on UPLOAD at the bottom left hand side of the page. When that comes up look to the right hand side of this page where it says UPLOAD PAGE and choose STANDARD UPLOAD PAGE and then proceed to upload your picture and it will work. What you DO NOT WANT is FLASH UPLOAD. Hope this helps.

Thanks much... That worked. :)

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
standard is the only thing that has worked for me. How do you do a "flash" i have not heard of it.

He's referring to the flash uploader. If flash (the plugin) isn't working on your browser then the flash uploader will not work.