Vello Screen Protectors for D800 - free, just cover shipping.

BackdoorArts

The folks at B&H mistakenly thought that the D600 screen is identical in size and shape to the D800 and therefore labeled their Vello LCD Screen Protector for the D800/800E as also working for the D4 and D600. I have a glass version and it does not fit my D600, and B&H felt it was easier to refund my purchase and allow me to keep their mistake rather than issue a UPS prepaid return. I do not expect to get a D800 any time soon, so my loss is your gain.

Yours free, just shoot me PayPal to cover shipping. I have one on my D7000 and love it.

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

The folks at B&H mistakenly thought that the D600 screen is identical in size and shape to the D800 and therefore labeled their Vello LCD Screen Protector for the D800/800E as also working for the D4 and D600. I have a glass version and it does not fit my D600, and B&H felt it was easier to refund my purchase and allow me to keep their mistake rather than issue a UPS prepaid return. I do not expect to get a D800 any time soon, so my loss is your gain.

Yours free, just shoot me PayPal to cover shipping. I have one on my D7000 and love it.

Nice gesture Jake!

Pat in NH