Nikon D7000 w/ battery grip and GSS LCD protectors - for sale

Dave_W

The Dude
I've decided to go ahead and sell my D7000. I was going to keep it as a "back up" but it just doesn't get any use and it would do much better with someone willing to use it. The "official" actuation number is 20,486 but that is misleading because the true number of shutter actuations is closer to 100. This D7000 was one of the "oil on sensor" cameras and when I sent it to Nikon they replaced the entire mirror box and shutter mechanism. While the camera was at Nikon repair, I bought my D800 so that when my D7000 was returned I was in my honeymoon period with the new D800 and thus I've probably taken 40 to 50 photos with my returned D7000 but to be safe I'm rounding it up to 100. So in a very real way, this camera is better than a new D7000 because it has been vetted and does not have any oil spot issues or focus issues!

The camera comes with a battery grip (zeikos), a wireless shutter release (ML-L3, I'll upload a photo of this in a moment), the camera has GGS II LCD protectors on it (and will come with the original plastic protector provided by Nikon) and a 4 gig Extreme San Disc card, along with the original Nikon box and manual and original Zeikos box. I'm asking $750 obo for the entire lot of items listed above.

Please let me know if you have any questions

_D8A5128.jpg

_D8A5131.jpg

_D8A5132.jpg

Last edited:

stmv

yeah,,, I hear you, my d800 gets the majority of time, but now,,, I am finding myself using both the D700 and D7000 more and more. Sometimes due to the lens setups I am running, or sometimes because of the smaller weight of the D7000, but... selling is tempting sometimes.

Seems like a fair price, and should make some member a very happy phototographer. Discount of around 180 dollars from new. (currently D7000 is on running $896)

Dave_W

The Dude
yeah,,, I hear you, my d800 gets the majority of time, but now,,, I am finding myself using both the D700 and D7000 more and more. Sometimes due to the lens setups I am running, or sometimes because of the smaller weight of the D7000, but... selling is tempting sometimes.

Seems like a fair price, and should make some member a very happy phototographer. Discount of around 180 dollars from new. (currently D7000 is on running $896)

Interesting to hear you're using your older cameras, too. Using it as a back up sounds great when you say it but realistically there's not a lot of times that you need a back up, at least not for my style of photography. So it just seems like it's time. And yes, it's $180 less for the body but factor in the battery grip, the wireless ML-L3 and the LCD protectors and it comes to around $250 or more. So I was thinking it was a fairly good deal.