Nikon Speedlight SB-600

Helitech

***NO LONGER AVAILABLE! WILL BE TRADED FOR A LENS!!***

Just got a new SB-700 so this has gotta go before I get buyers remorse and return the new flash!! I'm the second owner, the movers lost the box along with the pouch, so all that's going for sale is the SB-600 and the stand it came with... I'm the second owner, some superficial scratches but doesn't affect operation... Will work with CLS capable camera bodies, meaning off camera flash will work without a transmitter and receiver...

Looking to get $165 shipped, add 3% for the PayPal with fees... Feel free to PM me offers... Thanks!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358209285.679772.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358209309.341358.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358209340.171451.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1358209355.788474.jpg

a2eheqyh.jpg

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

Helitech...

Please take a gander at the forum rules... If you are not in compliance, a moderator is liable to come by and delete your post..

this is the primary section that they are adamant about... (for everyones protection..)
*Post pictures of each item you are selling
*To prove you have the item in your possession the pictures must contain a piece of paper with your username and date written on it.

Just trying to help, good luck with your sale...

Pat in NH

Helitech

EDIT: nevermind I got it to add onto the original post...

I'm trying to upload using tapatalk but it's saying "this is not a valid image file".... I have proof that its in my possession so please just send me a PM with your email addy And I will send it to u (until I have time to jump on a computer and upload/host it)... Thanks!

Last edited: