Question about rules

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
No. The rules are pretty clear about that. You have to post a picture of the actual articles with a paper with your user name and the date. If you don't comply to this simple rule, the posting will be removed.

This is actually to protect our members. I hope you understand.

thegaffney

Yeah I saw those rules for selling it through here, I figured if we were talking about an eBay listing, both people would be covered by eBay and Paypal from any scams, so didn't know if that would make a difference.

I couldn't sell anything on ebay that I didnt really have, the buyer could just make a complaint and easily get their money back, and the seller doesn't have to worry about bad checks or money orders etc.

No worries though :) that's why I asked first

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
Yeah I saw those rules for selling it through here, I figured if we were talking about an eBay listing, both people would be covered by eBay and Paypal from any scams, so didn't know if that would make a difference.

I couldn't sell anything on ebay that I didnt really have, the buyer could just make a complaint and easily get their money back, and the seller doesn't have to worry about bad checks or money orders etc.

No worries though :) that's why I asked first

I guess if you'd put the pics and your user name and the date you could also include the ebay link.

I normally do not buy from any Ebay listing but would be more likely to if I knew it was a Nikonite member. Picture here following the rules and the buyer protection offered by Ebay/Paypal might be pretty good.