Challenge

nikonpup

there are replys and comments to triptych all over the place, i think they should be under one thread. Search Results - Nikonites - Windows Internet Explorer 1112013 62644 PM.jpg

Dave_W

The Dude
I'm still confused Nikonpup. When I look at the forum I see only one thread and it contains both photos and comments in the same thread. Are you using the main forum page or are you using the search engine?

nikonpup

dave, are you looking at the main "forum" "monthly assigments"? Not all the photos and replys for triptych are here.

Take a look at line 2 in search article: Creative triptych assignment/challenge jan 9th - feb more replys and photos here
for triptych.

They need to be combined.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Ron, it looks like you're looking at a search view - Did you click on what's new or search for something?

Marcel

Happily retired
Staff member
Super Mod
John, I think he's looking at the article. When you go to the home page, you see the article and quite a few people left comments there. I think this is what Ron is seeing.

Could these comments be moved to the actual Assignment thread? Could the article (at least this one) be closed to prevent future confusion?

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Unfortunately this is how the system works with comments on the front page - they are also stored in a 'thread'.

I moved the comments to the thread so they should now be one in the same.