Compact Flash Card

blackknife

I have a new D70 (well..new to me) that I would like to get a new memory card for. Is there a good brand of memory card? I would like something with at least 8GB or larger. I am looking on Amazon.com

Somersetscott

SanDisk for me too. Or so I've read somewhere - class 6 or better if you will take HD videos (i do not know the capabilities of your model).

:)

Sent from my HTC One X using Tapatalk 2

Bossman

Most of my CF Cards are Sandisk, Integral, Fuji and a couple of Lexar & Transend. Only once had bother with a Fuji so I binned it. Good housekeeping is important, format the cards rather than simple delete. I use the free Lexar software to check for any errors and secure erase. I have about 100 cards and I rotate them so the same cards are not constantly being used. Works for me!
I was told a long while ago by someone much wiser than me, not to use the cards in different makes of cameras. This was at a time when I was all Nikon and my partner was Canon. the different systems of the cameras could and probably will corrupt the card. Whether are not thats true I don't know but it seemed better to take the advice as not.