Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
The top of the Delray Christmas Tree
dsc_0043_316329.jpg
At the base
dsc_0063.jpg

Carroll

Well, no offense to any artistic minded persons....but it appears to be an accident of some kind they didn't want to clean up. I like it, though, oddly enough.

Here, in my neck of the woods, this kind of art (and more) is "cleaned up" in the middle of the night by some of our more nefarious "green-concious" citizens. :p

Having said that, Marilynne, those are all very good captures!

Last edited:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks Carroll. I thought they were scrap metal from a building being torn down, but the weld points look like some one did this on purpose. The other hint is the sign - Art Studio. My husband thought I was crazy wasting bits on this "art".

Carroll

"One woman's art is another's treasure..."or something like that.

When I make comments similar to my wife, she will reply with, "Well! I chose you, didn't I?" Still trying to figure that out almost 49 years later! :cheerful:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Headed to the Amtrak/TriRail station yesterday hoping to get a shot of the Ringling Brothers Circus Train. TriRail had just pulled in when we arrived. By the time I got off the bike and got the camera out, this is what I saw.
dsc_0008_398769.jpg

We hung around the station awhile and no trains of any kind passed by.
dsc_0010_883222.jpg

View to the north. The building is the original Delray Train Station. Some private company purchased it and restored it many years ago. They also added an addition that was modern. The city owns it now and it's no longer accessible.
dsc_0019_715345.jpg

View to the south
dsc_0021_237375.jpg

dsc_0024_606928.jpg

dsc_0036_251618.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Play areas are getting bigger. Didn't realize I didn't get all of the towers until processing.
panorama_4_163.jpg

Last edited: