Eye Reflection (D800 resolution)

Sambr

You can see the "Hoodos" in the eye of this Bighorn, 100% crop D800 &300F4 with 1.4TC, f11, ISO 1100
i-PJGkqP5-L.jpg

Carroll

You can see the "Hoodos" in the eye of this Bighorn, 100% crop D800 &300F4 with 1.4TC, f11, ISO 1100

That is amazing detail for 100% crop with telephoto setup!

Learning new words here all the time. Hoodos....I thought at first it was part of the inner eye, and you were maybe a part time eye doctor! LOL LOL
So I looked it up....yes, the Hoodos is clearly visible in the reflection of the eye. Fulfilled my signature quote today on this one!

Sambr

That is amazing detail for 100% crop with telephoto setup!

Learning new words here all the time. Hoodos....I thought at first it was part of the inner eye, and you were maybe a part time eye doctor! LOL LOL
So I looked it up....yes, the Hoodos is clearly visible in the reflection of the eye. Fulfilled my signature quote today on this one!
LOL that's great Carroll - the D800 is amazing when paired with good glass. Thank you for looking.

Ruidoso Bill

I have seen my lights and umbrellas, me, me with flash etc. Gotta be more careful with this level of resolution. Client asked me about eye spyder effect and it was the metal supports inside a white umbrella lol.