I love nikonites! best forum and awesome members!

Corey @ Faymus Media

I have been on many forums over the years but "nikonites" is a great board!
all the member here have been very helpful and awesome! Most other boards are full of drama.

Nikonites rock, and wanted everyone to know that!

On a side note, shout out to all my fellow nikonites I'm officially a Nikon owner as of tomorrow!! Bye bye canon LOL

gqtuazon

Gear Head
I have been on many forums over the years but "nikonites" is a great board!
all the member here have been very helpful and awesome! Most other boards are full of drama.

Nikonites rock, and wanted everyone to know that!

On a side note, shout out to all my fellow nikonites I'm officially a Nikon owner as of tomorrow!! Bye bye canon LOL

You are too kind.

Corey @ Faymus Media

Congrats on the new gear! And I agree about the forum! It's awesome!
BTW what made you switch from Canon?

I Loved my 7D and 5D mark II, however 5D mark II had horrible AF system, and soft image. The 7D had a decent AF system but was crop sensor. The 5D mark III I was looking into for months, and didnt even know much about Nikon, til I saw the D800.

I loved that it shot at FX full frame, DX 1.5x crop, and 1.2x crop, so it essentially could do what my 7D, 5Dmk2, and a 1dmk4 could do combined. It was pretty tempting, then I found out it was 36.3 MP, and it blew me away! Then I decided to rent the camera. It felt alot more solid than the canons. After shooting on a rented D800 for a week, then returning it and shooting with my 7D I realized how bad I missed it. Then I found out about the D800E and even MORE sharpness?? I just HAD to have it!

Here is what made it easy for me to decide. My brother and sister like their camera phones, and have point and shoot cameras and love messing around with them. When I told them to shoot on my 7D and the D800, they couldnt put the D800 down. I have never seen them so enthusiastic about a camera. They refused to shoot on my 7D! LOL

sbertone

I agree this seems like a great forum, today is my first day and I'm glad to be here! I can't believe I never heard of this forum before.

nikond90

I agree with post above ^ joined about an hour ago can't put my phone down from reading lol.

Sent from my SGH-T889 using Tapatalk 2

SkvLTD

I joined Cafe as my first photo/dslr/nikon forum and gotta say that I enjoy this one much, much more. Post like and the whole achievement system helps keep involved and make contributions much more noticeable. Clear, separate body sub-forums make it MILES easier to discuss a particular body than all-in-one kinda lumps (all DX or all FX bodies). Another thing I personally like is that newbie questions are treated in a friendly manner and many of you just link manual's dl page instead of saying rtfm/use search feature. The only little bit I noticed missing were X Pictures threads for different bodies, but these really aren't as important given that avatar panels show what camera everyone's using.

Another HUGE plus is that BST section is readily available instead of having weird time requirements.

All in all, definitely my fave board for this whole niche thus far.