Scott's 365 attempt.

Scott Murray

Hi guys I am going to try and compete a 365 this year but I do not think I will be posting daily, but will endeavour to take a photo atleast once a day.

Here are a few from a recent trip to Litchfield NP. Taken 03/01/2013.

Wangi Falls Litchfield NP.

Last edited:

Mike150

Hi guys I am going to try and compete a 365 this year but I do not think I will be posting daily, but will endeavour to take a photo atleast once a day.

Here are a few from a recent trip to Litchfield NP.

Good Start Scott.

You know the purpose of the challange is to take photos every day. You're not required to post each and every day. I did this last year for a while (before I got sick). There were times when I would post four days worth of photos at a time. Just get out and take your shots. Then upload when you can.

Kim20

Fantastic shots! Keep up the good work. The colors are great, everything is frozen in my neck of the woods, and the contrast is awesome.

TedG954

I'm sorry I have to ask, but where were these taken? I don't know what NT represents. I'm sure it's not North Takota, North Tarolina, or New Texico.

And, like Rick, I'd like to know what lens was used. Excellent photos.

Scott Murray

Good Start Scott.

You know the purpose of the challange is to take photos every day. You're not required to post each and every day. I did this last year for a while (before I got sick). There were times when I would post four days worth of photos at a time. Just get out and take your shots. Then upload when you can.

I will try and take a photo a day, but when I am at work I will be limited to my iphone camera so there will be a difference. Also I am house hunting this month as we need to relocate by Feb 06. Lots of things happening but will try my hardest. I already have noticed that I am missing a few days lol, so is going to be a slow start.

Scott Murray

I'm sorry I have to ask, but where were these taken? I don't know what NT represents. I'm sure it's not North Takota, North Tarolina, or New Texico.

And, like Rick, I'd like to know what lens was used. Excellent photos.

These photos were taken in the Northern Territory of Australia ;) in Litchfield National Park.