Super Mod
Looks like an ordinary country store on the outside
dsc_0116.jpg

dsc_0118.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Thanks Rick, I'm still working on the rest of the story. Having trouble uploading photos, I keep losing connection.

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Inside - didn't stay in here long

I'm sure you'll recognize all but the last
dsc_0111_894822.jpg

dsc_0112_452633.jpg

I don't know her either
dsc_0113_606730.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
The turtles almost look like garden statues! Who is feeding them?? :)

Pat in NH

I saw a little girl placing the tomato in the enclosure. She was gone before I got over there. This is a rescue facility besides being a country store and u-pick.

RockyNH_RIP

I like the swan! I would have liked to the see the full reflection of his head and neck... Good shot though..

Pat in NH

Last edited:

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
I like the swan! I would have liked to the see the full reflection of his head and neck... Good shot though..

Pat in NH

I had planned on taking some more shots of the swan, but the viewing area without looking through the fence is small. There was a family with two little girls so I let them in and backed off. I thought I was just going to look at the stuff in the store so Chris waited outside for me. He was upset that I took so long. I sent him in and he was amazed. We plan to go back. BTW, They have great root beer floats.

Mike150

I had planned on taking some more shots of the swan, but the viewing area without looking through the fence is small. There was a family with two little girls so I let them in and backed off. I thought I was just going to look at the stuff in the store so Chris waited outside for me. He was upset that I took so long. I sent him in and he was amazed. We plan to go back. BTW, They have great root beer floats.

I love Root Beer Floats!!! Next time you go, get one and E-Mail it to me. Please Please Please Please Please