Day 1, Jan 1, 2013

2013-01-01.jpg

Day 3, Jan 3, 2013

2013-01-03.jpg

Day 4, Jan 4, 2013.

Candle-1024.jpg

Last edited:

RockyNH_RIP

Very nice start.... you will also need to backfill for jan 1, 2 & 3 so that you have all days... and they should be labeled for what day.. (for example - this would be day 4 for Jan 4.. ) I also, just so I can keep myself straight will include the date of the day..

If posting day 3..
Day 3 - Jan 3, 2013 (that just lets me keep me straight! :)

Again, nice photo and enjoy (Note: I am NOT a moderator or anything, just trying to be helpful)

Pat in NH

Brusader

Updated first post with the photos I found for Day 1 and 3.

Don't have one for Day 2. :(

Day 5, Jan 5, 2013
2013-01-05.jpg

This caught my attention because on the left you can buy 24 cans for $24.90 and on the right you can buy 30 cans for $18.00.

Both are the same size cans... :rolleyes:

Brusader

I was tempted buy a 30 can box and leave 6 cans at the checkout, saying how I have beaten the system and then run off.

But that would have been juvenile. :D

Brusader

Day 6, Jan 6, 2013

2013-01-06.jpg

Obviously it was too hot for Barry to gnaw on his bone outside but Clara is still impatiently waiting for me to throw her ball... :)

Brusader

Day 7, Jan 7, 2013

2013-01-07.jpg
I have a mouse who is not welcome, so I made a quick and dirty trap.
I put some super tasty dog treats in the end of the tube and when he crawls in to eat it, it falls into the bigger box below. :D
It almost worked, except the little bugger bumped it off the bench and now won't go near it... :mad:

Last edited:

Brusader

Day 8, Jan 8, 2013

2013-01-08.jpg
Barry Milton (right) and Clara Ann out for a drive.

I know I've posted my puppies up a few times already, but this photo is too awesome not to use. :D

Brusader

Day 11, Jan 11, 2013

2013-01-11.jpg
Setup the D80 on a tripod for some timelapse driving action. It worked out better than I expected. :)

Can't upload the video yet as my net access has been shaped, I had to rebuild my laptop (so Windows is downloading updates) and it's slower than a stampeding herd of turtles. :(

Brusader

Right, well busy recovering from a major IT outage here... Had my 365 photos on two HDDs while I rebuilt my laptop. First one got dropped on the floor and started clicking and the other one randomly decided to lose the partition information... :S

Having been in full panic and with nothing to lose, I left the clicking one plugged into a caddie and it's started reading the disk :D

Busy copying data from it before it changes its mind...

Oh, and my internet connection is back to normal (usable) speed. :)

Brusader

Oh and an SSD drive also works okay, but is no longer bootable... :confused:

On a positive note, I burnt all my other photos to DVDs earlier. :D