Mt First HDR

Cowboybillybob1

Here is the first HDR phot I have ever done on my D3200. I obviously have a lot to learn.
resohdr_zpsbaad0fad.jpg

suvlady

Did you do the manual bracketing? What software did you use to create the HDR? I just realized that the Nikon D3200 does not have the AEB feature like the Canon t4i does. Bummer!

Cowboybillybob1

Did you do the manual bracketing? What software did you use to create the HDR? I just realized that the Nikon D3200 does not have the AEB feature like the Canon t4i does. Bummer!
I posted this in another topic here:

http://nikonites.com/hdr/10006-my-first-hdr-attempt.html

I also have a more extreme attempt posted there. Oh... and I did have to do manual bracketing. It was not hard using exposure compensation on the D3200.

suvlady

Well, here is my first attempt at running one photo through Photomatix. I'll have to do further research on this topic. Check out Backbeat-Photography on Facebook. He does alot of HDR shots that look awesome. He is a friend of my neighbor.

DSC_4777_Compressor.jpg

Cowboybillybob1

Well, here is my first attempt at running one photo through Photomatix. I'll have to do further research on this topic. Check out Backbeat-Photography on Facebook. He does alot of HDR shots that look awesome. He is a friend of my neighbor.

View attachment 23370

So you only used one photo instead of at least three at different exposures? I know you can do the one photo thing in PS by changing the exposure in the app but Photomatix does the same?

I never use Facebook.

suvlady

So you only used one photo instead of at least three at different exposures? I know you can do the one photo thing in PS by changing the exposure in the app but Photomatix does the same?

I never use Facebook.

Yes, in Photomatix there is an option to only use 1 photo. I was diapppointed to read in the manual that the D3200 would not do AEB (auto exposure bracketing). Oh well, I don't know how often I would use it. There are alot of options you can mess with in Photomatrix to get the results you want also. So much to learn and so little time to focus on what I enjoy most.