New Firmware (1.10) And Eye AF Detection

Danno

Looks like Nikon finally got this.

https://nikonrumors.com/2021/02/18/...6-ii-z7-ii-firmware-update-version-1-10.aspx/

Anyone hear when the Z6ii bodies are supposed to start shipping? I'm jonesing.

Hey Jake, I am not sure if you have found one yet or not, but my local shop has the Z6II in stock, and they do ship anywhere. There website link to the Z6II is below. I have found that Murphy's tends to have stuff when others are out of stock... I got my 85 1.8 Z lens and my 14-30 4.0 when others were out of stock.

It shows being in stock, but I would call and confirm. If you decide you want to do business with them.

https://murphyscamera.com/shop/niko...f002-0138-a475-00163e90e196?variation=2830758

BackdoorArts

Hey Jake, I am not sure if you have found one yet or not,...

LOL, just got off the phone with Allen's and they're getting them tomorrow and I'll have it Thursday. What Allen's hasn't gotten yet is the 24-200mm, but Murphy's seems to have that as well. Thanks for the heads up!!

Danno

LOL, just got off the phone with Allen's and they're getting them tomorrow and I'll have it Thursday. What Allen's hasn't gotten yet is the 24-200mm, but Murphy's seems to have that as well. Thanks for the heads up!!

I really have become a fan of my local shop. Murphy's takes good care of me, and the stuff that is in high demand seems to be available there. I am anxious to see what you think of the Z6II. The focus system is different than the DSLR, as is the Z6 that I have, but it was not hard to get used to it. It just took a bit of time.

I wish you well, Jake.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
You've been waiting quite a while for the Z6ii, Jake. No doubt you will have a lot of fun taking it out for a test drive. :)

BackdoorArts

Just got a refund from Murphy's on the 24-200mm. My search continues...

(update) And it ended with finding one at Best Buy an hour away. Have to pay sales tax, but they'll both be here tomorrow.

Last edited: