Letters to Santa: What Do YOU Want for Christmas?

Horoscope Fish

Have you been naughty? Have you been nice? What are you hoping Santa Claus brings you this holiday season?

Personally, I wouldn't mind finding a shiny new D750 waiting for me...

mikew_RIP

Dont think i dare hope for anything http:// just got my V2, ordered the FT-1 adapter,mind you a 30-110 lens wouldn't be too much to hope for.

Last edited:

Vincent

Captain Capitalism is going to dislike this.

World peace, an economical system that allows to avoid waste and distribute what people in the world create better, some more kindness to each other, ... maybe some more guidance so people learn to take care of themselves better.

P.S.: A Sony A7s would not be bad either.

Krs_2007

I want to lose 50 pounds so I will be in shape for the 400mm that I am expecting for Christmas.

Wife standing over my shoulder said yea whatever..... I agreed, I won't loose the 50 pounds.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Rick M

Lol,

1499676_10153044931063132_4777231740022036869_n.jpg

eal1

OK - this is a photographers forum, primarily of Nikon users. What do i want having to do with this forum?
more time to improve my skills with the camera and lenses i have, but also, more lenses and maybe,
a few more cameras. I like to compare the capabilities of each camera, hoping to find one that really feels
as one with my hand, my mind, my vision of what i want to capture.
If all that doesn't materialize, i'll settle for peace, social justice, an end to hunger, homelessness, poverty,
reductions of social inequality, human rights, human decency, an end to those aspects of human suffering caused
by humanity, health care & long life for all, a good education for all children, and love as a way of life.
That will do for now. That would do forever. Have a wonderful season everyone. . .