+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Exif Data

    Can anyone tell me how to attach Exif Data to a image, in the past the data is normally there after posting an image but for a few weeks now when i've posted images the data is not displaying and i'm using L/R 6 ?


    › See More: Exif Data
    " I haven"t been everywhere.... but its on my list..."



  2. #2
    Staff
    Super Mod
    Don Kuykendall's Avatar

    Re: Exif Data

    Are you posting them at 1000px on the long side?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    ================================================== ============================
    D750***D7100***24-120 f/4 ***70-300***Tamron 150-600***Tokina 16-28 f2.8***50mm f/1.8***Photoshop/Lightroom CC

  3. #3
    Senior Member

    Re: Exif Data

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Kuykendall View Post
    Are you posting them at 1000px on the long side?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi Don, yes i'm
    Thanks/Like Don Kuykendall Thanks/liked this post
     
    " I haven"t been everywhere.... but its on my list..."

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Re: Exif Data

    I tried adjusting your London Bridge image, but it appears the EXIF has been stripped...


    Just to double check... when you Export using LR... Which box is Checked under the Metadata tab?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Exif Data-tower-london-2-quick-preset_1000x523.jpg  

    Last edited by FredKingston; 02-04-2018 at 09:00 PM.

  5. #5
    Senior Member

    Re: Exif Data

    Quote Originally Posted by FredKingston View Post
    I tried adjusting your London Bridge image, but it appears the EXIF has been stripped...


    Just to double check... when you Export using LR... Which box is Checked under the Metadata tab?
    Hi FredKingston, the box which is ticked says Write Keywords as Lightroom Hierarchy
    " I haven"t been everywhere.... but its on my list..."

  6. #6
    Senior Member

    Re: Exif Data

    Okay.. We're not on the same page because that's NOT an option for Metadata in my LR Classic CC


    In LR: with an image selected
    Goto Library
    lower left corner, click on Export button
    The Export dialogue box pops up

    scroll down to "Metadata"

  7. #7
    Senior Member

    Re: Exif Data

    Exif Data
    Quote Originally Posted by FredKingston View Post
    Okay.. We're not on the same page because that's NOT an option for Metadata in my LR Classic CC


    In LR: with an image selected
    Goto Library
    lower left corner, click on Export button
    The Export dialogue box pops up

    scroll down to "Metadata"
    Exif Data-metadata.jpg
    " I haven"t been everywhere.... but its on my list..."

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Re: Exif Data

    Exif Data
    Exif Data-dome.jpg



    I used the same parameters as you... Sumptin's broke...
    Last edited by FredKingston; 02-04-2018 at 09:44 PM.

  9. #9
    Senior Member

    Re: Exif Data

    Exif Data
    Quote Originally Posted by FredKingston View Post
    Exif Data-dome.jpg



    I used the same parameters as you... Sumptin's broke...
    Thanks Fred for trying to help anyway.
    " I haven"t been everywhere.... but its on my list..."

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Kevin H's Avatar

    Re: Exif Data

    Are you using Flickr??
    Nikon D7200
    Nikon D7100 (she's Dead)
    Nikon D5100
    Nikon 55-300
    Nikon 18-105
    Nikon 35mm F1.8 DX
    Tamron 90 F2.8 macro
    Sigma 150-500

    My Flickr





Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above before posting.

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Similar Threads

  1. Site News
  2. Feedback and Suggestions
  3. Feedback and Suggestions
  4. Feedback and Suggestions
  5. General Photography

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •