+ Reply to Thread
Page 403 of 537 FirstFirst ... 303353393401402403404405413453503 ... LastLast
Results 4,021 to 4,030 of 5365
  1. #4021
    Staff
    Super Mod
    Don Kuykendall's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Just bought the Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD Telephoto Zoom Lens. Great rebate on it right now. I told my wife about it and that we could not really afford it right now but she insisted that we could and that it was to good a deal to pass up.

    Will be here on Saturday.


    › See More: Post your latest purchases.
     

    ================================================== ============================
    D750***D7100***24-120 f/4 ***70-300***Tamron 150-600***Tokina 16-28 f2.8***50mm f/1.8***Photoshop/Lightroom CC



  2. #4022
    Senior Member
    Roy1961's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    nice mate
    Thanks/Like Don Kuykendall Thanks/liked this post
     
    Learn to laugh at yourself, everyone else is.
    D500, D7000. SB700.

    Nikkor 18-105mm, 35mm, 70-300mm and Sigma 50-500.

    LowePro 202 Slingshot bag, Wimberley Gimbal head, Benro Carbon Fiber Tripod.

    Vanguard Alta 263 Tripod with SBH-250 ballhead, Vanguard AM 263 Monopod with SBH-100 ballhead.

  3. #4023
    Senior Member
    Danno's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Kuykendall View Post
    Just bought the Tamron SP 150-600mm F/5-6.3 Di VC USD Telephoto Zoom Lens. Great rebate on it right now. I told my wife about it and that we could not really afford it right now but she insisted that we could and that it was to good a deal to pass up.

    Will be here on Saturday.
    It is nice to have your wife support you like that. That is exactly what my wife Pat did when that deal for the referb D7200 one day sale last December was announced. Congratulations!
    Thanks/Like Don Kuykendall, Bill16 Thanks/liked this post
     
    Dan~~Kentucky

    "The natural man must know in order to believe; The spiritual man must believe in order to know. " ~ Aiden Wilson Tozer ~ "The Dwelling Place of God"

    Nikon D7200 w/Grip, Nikon D700 w/Grip, AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR, Nikon 14-24 f/2.8, Nikkor 50mm/1.8G, Tamron 28-75, Tamron 70-200 F/2.8
    Yongnuo Speedlight YN568EX, Vanguard ALTA Pro 264AB Tripod, Vanguard
    SBH-100 ball head Beike Gimbal Head, ARCA Swiss B1 ball head

    https://www.dailywalkinthelight.com

  4. #4024
    Senior Member
    Challenge Team
    weebee's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Post your latest purchases.
    My 7 year old machine is getting troublesome. Time to get something a bit more advanced. Anyone with sleep apnea can appreciate.

    Post your latest purchases.-9595.jpg
    Thanks/Like mikew, Danno, Bill16, Marcel, pk63015, oldsalt Thanks/liked this post
     
    ​Steve
    My cameras:
    Nikon D7100 with grip
    Nikon P900
    Nikon S3500
    Nikon FE
    Olympus OM-D-EM10
    Olympus OM-D- EM10 Mark II
    Olympus 14-42 EZ
    Sigma MFT 30mm
    Olympus 15mm
    Olympus 40-150mm
    Lenses:
    Nikon 18-140 f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
    Nikon 55-300 1:4-5.6 GED
    Nikon 70-210
    Nikon 35-70 1:3.3-4.5
    Nikon 50mm f/1.8D
    Nikon 35mm f/1.8G
    Sigma 150-600 C
    Tamron AF18-200mm F/3.5-6.3

  5. #4025
    Senior Member
    mikew's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Post your latest purchases.
    Quote Originally Posted by weebee View Post
    My 7 year old machine is getting troublesome. Time to get something a bit more advanced. Anyone with sleep apnea can appreciate.

    Post your latest purchases.-9595.jpg
    I know something else now thanks to google
    Thanks/Like Marcel Thanks/liked this post
     
    Mike

    Nikon D500,Sigma 100-400,Sigma 105 macro

    Nikon 1 V2,FT-1,10-30mm 30-110mm Viltrox extension tubes








  6. #4026
    Senior Member
    F2-Man's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Post your latest purchases.
    For my Fuji X100T
    Vented 49mm Hood
    Konica X24 Flash (was hoping it work on my Nikon FM2n, but the back 2 contact pins made the hot-shoe fit TOO TIGHT)
    ...But, it works fine on my Fuji X100T. Go figure?

    Post your latest purchases.-cewypnwb2k-kgrhquoko4e0wbdb9g2bnrl3vrbd-_12.jpgPost your latest purchases.-s-l1600-1-.jpg
    Last edited by F2-Man; 03-19-2016 at 02:21 AM.
    Thanks/Like mikew, Bill16, weebee Thanks/liked this post
     
    Nikon F2, EM, Nikon 24mm f/2.8 Ais, Nikon 28mm f/3.5 Ai, Nikkor S 50mm f/1.4 N/Ai, Nikkor P 105mm f/2.5 N/Ai
    Konica FS-1, TC, Hexanon 28mm f/3.5 AR, Hexanon 40mm f/1.8 AR, Hexanon 57mm f/1.2 AR
    Flickr (Street Photography)

  7. #4027
    Senior Member
    Danno's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Post your latest purchases.
    Quote Originally Posted by weebee View Post
    My 7 year old machine is getting troublesome. Time to get something a bit more advanced. Anyone with sleep apnea can appreciate.

    Post your latest purchases.-9595.jpg
    Left my power supply in a hotel after a business trip. Slept sitting up fo two days. No fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by F2-Man View Post
    For my Fuji X100T
    Vented 49mm Hood
    Konica X24 Flash (was hoping it work on my Nikon FM2n, but the back 2 contact pins made the hot-shoe fit TOO TIGHT)
    ...But, it works fine on my Fuji X100T. Go figure?

    Post your latest purchases.-cewypnwb2k-kgrhquoko4e0wbdb9g2bnrl3vrbd-_12.jpgPost your latest purchases.-s-l1600-1-.jpg

    Sent from my SM-T530NU using Tapatalk
    Thanks/Like weebee Thanks/liked this post
     
    Dan~~Kentucky

    "The natural man must know in order to believe; The spiritual man must believe in order to know. " ~ Aiden Wilson Tozer ~ "The Dwelling Place of God"

    Nikon D7200 w/Grip, Nikon D700 w/Grip, AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR, Nikon 14-24 f/2.8, Nikkor 50mm/1.8G, Tamron 28-75, Tamron 70-200 F/2.8
    Yongnuo Speedlight YN568EX, Vanguard ALTA Pro 264AB Tripod, Vanguard
    SBH-100 ball head Beike Gimbal Head, ARCA Swiss B1 ball head

    https://www.dailywalkinthelight.com

  8. #4028
    Senior Member
    Fortkentdad's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Post your latest purchases.
    Post your latest purchases.-200-500-0001.jpg

    Retired my Tammy 200-400 and Nikon Corp. get's my tax refund this year in exchange for this 200-500 F5.6.

    Just learning to shoot with it - twice the lens of my old Tammy (and 5 times the price).

    Even the filter came in at $200 (I got the Nikon one - which turned out the be the lowest priced one in these parts).

    Had an old hard body case (in the background in the image) that holds it just ticky boo - can even put the lens with camera attached to it.

    I didn't get the T.C. - yet. Anyone shooting this lens with a D610? I've looked and for a few hundred more than the TC I can get a refurbished 7100 which is probably a better option to go to 750 vs the 1.4 TC and I keep the 5.6 speed. And get another body to play with.

    Still learning to use this lens - took it for a walk about the neighbourhood today and accidentally got a BIF -when shooting the only birds I saw - some sparrows in their bird-condo. This shot is cropped a lot.

    Post your latest purchases.-sparrows-bif-dsc_7617-0001.jpg
    Thanks/Like Danno, Bill16, RON, Woodyg3, mikew, ryan20fun, weebee, cbay, dck22 Thanks/liked this post
     
    FKD Alberta Canada

    D500, D610, D7100, D5100

    Nikkor FX:
    AFS 60mm 2.8, AFS 85mm 1.8, AFD 105 2.8, AFS 70-200 2.8 VRI, AFS 200-500 5.6.
    Nikkor DX: AFS 16-85 VR, AFS VR 55-300, AFS 35mm 1.8.
    Tamron: SP 24-70 2.8, SP 70-300 4-5.6, SP 17-35 2.8-4
    Tokina: ATX 11-20 2.8, Sigma: Art 50 1.4
    Lensbaby Composer Pro with collection of optics & 5.8 F/3.5 Fisheye,
    Kenko 300 DGX 1.4X & 2X TC
    SB-400, 600 & 700, Metz 58 AF2, Godox AD360, 2 x V860, V350
    and Benro Transfunctional Travel Angel to watch over me

  9. #4029
    Senior Member
    Danno's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Post your latest purchases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fortkentdad View Post
    Post your latest purchases.-200-500-0001.jpg

    Retired my Tammy 200-400 and Nikon Corp. get's my tax refund this year in exchange for this 200-500 F5.6.

    Just learning to shoot with it - twice the lens of my old Tammy (and 5 times the price).

    Even the filter came in at $200 (I got the Nikon one - which turned out the be the lowest priced one in these parts).

    Had an old hard body case (in the background in the image) that holds it just ticky boo - can even put the lens with camera attached to it.

    I didn't get the T.C. - yet. Anyone shooting this lens with a D610? I've looked and for a few hundred more than the TC I can get a refurbished 7100 which is probably a better option to go to 750 vs the 1.4 TC and I keep the 5.6 speed. And get another body to play with.

    Still learning to use this lens - took it for a walk about the neighbourhood today and accidentally got a BIF -when shooting the only birds I saw - some sparrows in their bird-condo. This shot is cropped a lot.

    Post your latest purchases.-sparrows-bif-dsc_7617-0001.jpg
    I got mine this week and am useing it on my D7200. Amazing lens, but I am just learning to use it too.

    Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk
    Thanks/Like Bill16 Thanks/liked this post
     
    Dan~~Kentucky

    "The natural man must know in order to believe; The spiritual man must believe in order to know. " ~ Aiden Wilson Tozer ~ "The Dwelling Place of God"

    Nikon D7200 w/Grip, Nikon D700 w/Grip, AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR, Nikon 14-24 f/2.8, Nikkor 50mm/1.8G, Tamron 28-75, Tamron 70-200 F/2.8
    Yongnuo Speedlight YN568EX, Vanguard ALTA Pro 264AB Tripod, Vanguard
    SBH-100 ball head Beike Gimbal Head, ARCA Swiss B1 ball head

    https://www.dailywalkinthelight.com

  10. #4030
    Senior Member
    hark's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    For anyone who is interested, Amazon has Photoshop Elements 14 on sale today only for $49.99. (Sorry to post this here, but it takes forever for threads to be approved in the Deals subforum).

    Amazon.com: Adobe Photoshop Elements 14: Software
    Thanks/Like mikew Thanks/liked this post
     
    Cindy
    Flickr
    and
    My 2017 Thread
    Where the Spirit does not work with the hand, there is no art
    -- Leonardo da Vinci

    D750, D610, & D7100
    Nikon 14mm f/2.8; Nikon 16mm f/2.8 fisheye; Nikon 85mm f/1.8G; Nikon 105 f/2.8G micro VR; Nikon 180mm f/2.8; Nikon 300mm f/4 AF-S
    Nikon 18-35mm f/3.5-4.5G; Sigma 24-70mm f/2.8; Nikon 70-200mm f/2.8 VRII; Nikon 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR






Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above before posting.

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Similar Threads

  1. General Photography
  2. General Photography
  3. General Photography
  4. General Photography
  5. General Photography

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •