+ Reply to Thread
Page 585 of 586 FirstFirst ... 85485535575583584585586 LastLast
Results 5,841 to 5,850 of 5858
  1. #5841
    Senior Member
    Danno's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Post your latest purchases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andy W View Post
    We sold a canoe and kayak that we haven't used for a long time and got Robin a used D500.

    Attachment 322298
    Quote Originally Posted by mikew View Post
    Interesting, we have two sea kayaks we are too old and knacked to use

    Nice deal though
    Sold my old scoot and went for lenses. Dizziness became an issue and that does not work well with a big twin and ape hangers...


    › See More: Post your latest purchases.
    Dan~~Kentucky

    "The natural man must know in order to believe; The spiritual man must believe in order to know. " ~ Aiden Wilson Tozer ~ "The Dwelling Place of God"

    Nikon Z 6 Nikon D7200 w/Grip, Nikon D700 w/Grip, AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR, Nikon 14-24 f/2.8, Nikkor 50mm/1.8G, Tamron 28-75, Tamron 70-200 F/2.8
    Yongnuo Speedlight YN568EX, Vanguard ALTA Pro 264AB Tripod, Vanguard
    SBH-100 ball head Beike Gimbal Head, ARCA Swiss B1 ball head

    https://www.dailywalkinthelight.com



  2. #5842
    Senior Member
    carguy's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    N2000 number 3 arrived this week, so far it is working great! Loaded up a roll and snapped on the 28mm to test things out
    Thanks/Like crashton Thanks/liked this post
     
    Joe

    D750 | 50mm f1.8G | Tamron 70-200 2.8 VC
    Fujifilm X100T | Nikon F3/T, N2000, N90s | Minolta A5, XG1 & X-570
    Detroit Imagery / My weekly contributions /
    About.me
    Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent


  3. #5843
    Senior Member
    Danno's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Post your latest purchases.
    Well I "preordered" this lens on August 4th from B&H. Mid September I started getting bored with the "we do not know when we can expect a shipment" line from B&H so I started looking elsewhere. I called my local brick and mortar store around the 3rd or 4th Week of September, and they said they would let me know.

    I went out looking on line and discovered that Dell sold Nikon so I "confirmed" that they had one in stock and could have it to me on October 4th. On October 3rd they said there was an unanticipated delay and it would not be available until October 24. Yesterday Murphy's called, (my local store), and they had one. They asked if I wanted to come and pick it up or they could ship it. I said UPS ground, and it showed up today... whoooo. Should have started with them. I will in the future.

    Just playing with the lens a bit as I am waiting on the new Washer and dryer... the washer let go last Friday and the Dryer is older than the washer. I was glad the lens money was already committed....

    Post your latest purchases.-nikkor-85-6442.jpg

    Post your latest purchases.-nikkor-85-jgirl-4822.jpg
    Thanks/Like nikonpup, Patrick Molloy, cwgrizz, crashton Thanks/liked this post
     
    Dan~~Kentucky

    "The natural man must know in order to believe; The spiritual man must believe in order to know. " ~ Aiden Wilson Tozer ~ "The Dwelling Place of God"

    Nikon Z 6 Nikon D7200 w/Grip, Nikon D700 w/Grip, AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR, Nikon 14-24 f/2.8, Nikkor 50mm/1.8G, Tamron 28-75, Tamron 70-200 F/2.8
    Yongnuo Speedlight YN568EX, Vanguard ALTA Pro 264AB Tripod, Vanguard
    SBH-100 ball head Beike Gimbal Head, ARCA Swiss B1 ball head

    https://www.dailywalkinthelight.com

  4. #5844
    Senior Member
    mikew's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Post your latest purchases.
    Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Well I "preordered" this lens on August 4th from B&H. Mid September I started getting bored with the "we do not know when we can expect a shipment" line from B&H so I started looking elsewhere. I called my local brick and mortar store around the 3rd or 4th Week of September, and they said they would let me know.

    I went out looking on line and discovered that Dell sold Nikon so I "confirmed" that they had one in stock and could have it to me on October 4th. On October 3rd they said there was an unanticipated delay and it would not be available until October 24. Yesterday Murphy's called, (my local store), and they had one. They asked if I wanted to come and pick it up or they could ship it. I said UPS ground, and it showed up today... whoooo. Should have started with them. I will in the future.

    Just playing with the lens a bit as I am waiting on the new Washer and dryer... the washer let go last Friday and the Dryer is older than the washer. I was glad the lens money was already committed....

    Post your latest purchases.-nikkor-85-6442.jpg

    Post your latest purchases.-nikkor-85-jgirl-4822.jpg
    Very nice, would have been cheaper to stay with DSLRs

    As you know ordered my new kit today and tonight the DVD player packed in, not sure yet if we should get another 3D player or just a cheap one.
    Mike

    https://www.flickr.com/photos/7239177@N07/

    Olympus EM1MK11,Panasonic G80, 12-60mm, 60mm macro, Leica 100-400mm

    Nikon 1 V2,FT-1,10-30mm 30-110mm Viltrox extension tubes










  5. #5845
    Senior Member
    Danno's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Quote Originally Posted by mikew View Post
    Very nice, would have been cheaper to stay with DSLRs

    As you know ordered my new kit today and tonight the DVD player packed in, not sure yet if we should get another 3D player or just a cheap one.
    Yes you are right. It would have been cheaper, but I have really enjoyed the z6. I just need to sell my old stuff.

    I lost my DVD or misplaced our DVD when Pat went in the hospital. I got rid of Direct TV and got YouTube TV and Netflix. Much cheaper and easier for us. Still don't know what Pat's Sisters did with the DVD player. I lost my favorite big hat too.

    I wish you well on the DVD player decision.
    Dan~~Kentucky

    "The natural man must know in order to believe; The spiritual man must believe in order to know. " ~ Aiden Wilson Tozer ~ "The Dwelling Place of God"

    Nikon Z 6 Nikon D7200 w/Grip, Nikon D700 w/Grip, AF-S Nikkor 200-500mm f/5.6E ED VR, Nikon 14-24 f/2.8, Nikkor 50mm/1.8G, Tamron 28-75, Tamron 70-200 F/2.8
    Yongnuo Speedlight YN568EX, Vanguard ALTA Pro 264AB Tripod, Vanguard
    SBH-100 ball head Beike Gimbal Head, ARCA Swiss B1 ball head

    https://www.dailywalkinthelight.com

  6. #5846
    Senior Member
    Horoscope Fish's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Love this little gizmo but my better half loves it too... Which meant ordering one for myself.
    .....
    .....
    Post your latest purchases.-small-rig.jpg
    ~ Paul
    ....
    ....
    Primary Kit :: D850, Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 G2, Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 G2, Sigma 135mm f/1.8 Art, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art,
    Godox Flashes & Triggers, Manfrotto X055PROB, 3-Legged Thing Airhed II... All Stuffed into a Manfrotto Pro Backpack 50
    ....
    ....
    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ๑۩۩๑ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●

  7. #5847
    Senior Member
    crashton's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Quote Originally Posted by Horoscope Fish View Post
    Love this little gizmo but my better half loves it too... Which meant ordering one for myself.
    .....
    .....
    Post your latest purchases.-small-rig.jpg
    Paul that is pretty slick. Could you post a link to where you bought it please?
    Chuck

    Fuji X-T2 X-T20

    Nikon V1




  8. #5848
    Senior Member
    Horoscope Fish's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Quote Originally Posted by crashton View Post
    Paul that is pretty slick. Could you post a link to where you bought it please?
    Sure thing: Smallrig Folding Toolset. Three or four other versions of this same basic tool will pop up on Am-a-zon if you search on "smallrig multitool".
    Thanks/Like crashton Thanks/liked this post
     
    ~ Paul
    ....
    ....
    Primary Kit :: D850, Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 G2, Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 G2, Sigma 135mm f/1.8 Art, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art,
    Godox Flashes & Triggers, Manfrotto X055PROB, 3-Legged Thing Airhed II... All Stuffed into a Manfrotto Pro Backpack 50
    ....
    ....
    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ๑۩۩๑ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●

  9. #5849
    Senior Member
    crashton's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Thanks Paul I've added to my next order from the Amazonian's.
    Chuck

    Fuji X-T2 X-T20

    Nikon V1




  10. #5850
    Senior Member
    Horoscope Fish's Avatar

    Re: Post your latest purchases.

    Quote Originally Posted by crashton View Post
    Thanks Paul I've added to my next order from the Amazonian's.
    Most welcome. That tool is the best $20 I've stuffed in my bag in a long time.
    ~ Paul
    ....
    ....
    Primary Kit :: D850, Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 G2, Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 G2, Sigma 135mm f/1.8 Art, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art,
    Godox Flashes & Triggers, Manfrotto X055PROB, 3-Legged Thing Airhed II... All Stuffed into a Manfrotto Pro Backpack 50
    ....
    ....
    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ๑۩۩๑ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●





Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above before posting.

Similar Threads

  1. General Photography
  2. General Photography
  3. General Photography
  4. General Photography
  5. General Photography

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •