+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 38
  1. #21
    Senior Member
    MorkC68's Avatar

    Re: Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_dean View Post
    Oh yeah, forgot about Elvington, your Nimrods' not affiliated with the Midland Air Museum then? Not many office windows in Catcliffe, maybe on the Waverley business park bit
    We're located on the Advanced Manufacturing Park, we don't have many windows either

    Our Nimrod is Coventry Air Museum, Midland Air Museum is EMA, XW664, that one is an R1, a relative flew that particular one for years from RAF Waddington, I ought post some images up here.


    › See More: Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK



  2. #22
    Senior Member
    jay_dean's Avatar

    Re: Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK

    Quote Originally Posted by MorkC68 View Post
    We're located on the Advanced Manufacturing Park, we don't have many windows either

    Our Nimrod is Coventry Air Museum, Midland Air Museum is EMA, XW664, that one is an R1, a relative flew that particular one for years from RAF Waddington, I ought post some images up here.
    I live about 2-3 miles away from there, (the other half works at the large Supermarket next door to you). Yep, all images are welcome. Just a pity the MRA4 wasn't used or preserved!

    .................................................. ................'Brighten My Northern Sky'.............................................. ..................................
    D4...D850+Grip...Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G...24-70mm f/2.8E...70-200mm f/2.8E...300mm f2.8G VRII...500mm f/4G VR...SB-900

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    MorkC68's Avatar

    Re: Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK

    Quote Originally Posted by jay_dean View Post
    I live about 2-3 miles away from there, (the other half works at the large Supermarket next door to you). Yep, all images are welcome. Just a pity the MRA4 wasn't used or preserved!
    I know where you mean!

    The MRa4 would have been a great aircraft had they not scrapped them. When I first joined HBM, one of my first projects was to test the wing skin & wing spur materials for FE analysis, we also worked on the Landing Gear steels and some other materials for its development.

    That was some 20 years ago!

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    jay_dean's Avatar

    Re: Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK

    Quote Originally Posted by MorkC68 View Post
    I know where you mean!

    The MRa4 would have been a great aircraft had they not scrapped them. When I first joined HBM, one of my first projects was to test the wing skin & wing spur materials for FE analysis, we also worked on the Landing Gear steels and some other materials for its development.

    That was some 20 years ago!
    Gimme a Phantom FGR.2 anytime tho
    Thanks/Like MorkC68 Thanks/liked this post
     

    .................................................. ................'Brighten My Northern Sky'.............................................. ..................................
    D4...D850+Grip...Nikon 14-24mm f/2.8G...24-70mm f/2.8E...70-200mm f/2.8E...300mm f2.8G VRII...500mm f/4G VR...SB-900

  5. #25
    Senior Member

    Re: Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK

    Hi! Great you could join us! Show us your pictures
    Fotograf nunta | Nikon D800 | Nikkor 85 f1.4 | Nikkor 16-35 f4 | Fotograf Brasov

  6. #26
    Senior Member
    MorkC68's Avatar

    Re: Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK

    Quote Originally Posted by compasiune View Post
    Hi! Great you could join us! Show us your pictures
    Here is a selection taken close to where we live:

    https://nikonites.com/landscape/4106...erbyshire.html

    I'll add to it as and when we get over that area

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    MorkC68's Avatar

    Re: Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK

    Evening everyone!

    Ive not been on here for a while, house move, garage build and various other move related things got in the way..I have been out with my camera though which has helped with our sanity & went exploring Yorkshire in our VW!

    Great to be back

  8. #28
    Staff
    Super Mod
    Marilynne's Avatar

    Re: Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK

    Welcome back!

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    MorkC68's Avatar

    Re: Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK

    Quote Originally Posted by Marilynne View Post
    Welcome back!
    Thanks Marilynne
    Thanks/Like Marilynne Thanks/liked this post
     

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    MorkC68's Avatar

    Re: Hello from Nottinghamshire; UK

    I cant believe its been roughly a year since I last popped in. I everyone is keeping well.

    Time passes by quickly and catches you unawares, been busy busy with work and home life. Been whiling some spare time away taking photo's and Ive just invested in a D7200 to try and up my game a little
    Thanks/Like Dangerspouse, Danno Thanks/liked this post
     
    Nikon D7200
    AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-105mm f/3.5-5.6G ED VR
    AF-S DX NIKKOR 55-200mm f/4-5.6G ED VR II
    AF-P DX NiKKOR 10-20mm f/4.5-5.6G VR





Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above before posting.

Similar Threads

  1. New Member Introductions
  2. New Member Introductions
  3. New Member Introductions
  4. New Member Introductions
  5. New Member Introductions

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •