Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
    This item is already sold
  1. #1
    Senior Member
    skene's Avatar

    Nikon D300

    Product Name: Nikon D300

    Price (USD): $220.00

    Location: Las Vegas

    Shipping & Pickup: Can Meet / Pick Up in person, Can ship within Country

    Shipping Cost (USD): $0

    Item description
    For sale is my Nikon d300, thought I would be shooting a bit more, but I have way too many cameras at the moment. 12884 on the shutter as of this morning.

    Price is $220.00 shipped insured within ConUS






    › See More: Nikon D300



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    skene's Avatar

    Re: Nikon D300

    Nikon D300-d300_1.jpgNikon D300-d300_2.jpgNikon D300-myshutter.jpg
    I'm not a pro photographer. I just play one on TV.

    I think everyone should follow and do. Please do not assume we know what's in your camera bag, I left my magic mind reading hat at the repair shop because it does not work past my computer screen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Kuykendall View Post
    If you fill out your profile and add the camera gear we can better answer any questions that you might have.
    You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

  3. #3
    Staff
    Super Mod
    Don Kuykendall's Avatar

    Re: Nikon D300

    nice low millage D300

    ================================================== ============================
    D750***D7100***24-120 f/4 ***70-300***Tamron 150-600***Tokina 16-28 f2.8***50mm f/1.8***Photoshop/Lightroom CC

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Re: Nikon D300

    I have been thinking of getting a D300, but looking closer, I don't see where this model has a U1 and U2 settings?


    Good price, but I am not in a position to buy.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    skene's Avatar

    Re: Nikon D300

    Quote Originally Posted by RobV View Post
    I have been thinking of getting a D300, but looking closer, I don't see where this model has a U1 and U2 settings?


    Good price, but I am not in a position to buy.
    It does not have a U1,U2 mode, that was introduced with the D7000. This however is still an amazing camera, just needs a new owner to take advantage of her.
    I'm not a pro photographer. I just play one on TV.

    I think everyone should follow and do. Please do not assume we know what's in your camera bag, I left my magic mind reading hat at the repair shop because it does not work past my computer screen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Kuykendall View Post
    If you fill out your profile and add the camera gear we can better answer any questions that you might have.
    You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

  6. #6
    Junior Member

    Re: Nikon D300

    Great canera to start out on. Hope someone grabs this

    Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    skene's Avatar

    Re: Nikon D300

    Someone doesn't need a starter body?
    I'm not a pro photographer. I just play one on TV.

    I think everyone should follow and do. Please do not assume we know what's in your camera bag, I left my magic mind reading hat at the repair shop because it does not work past my computer screen.

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Kuykendall View Post
    If you fill out your profile and add the camera gear we can better answer any questions that you might have.
    You can do that at http://nikonites.com/profile.php?do=editprofile

  8. #8
    Senior Member

    Re: Nikon D300

    Unfortunately, by the time most folks register here, they already have a camera.

    Sure would be great for someone looking for dual controls and on-board focus motor.

    My problem is, I tasted the good life with a brief interlude with a D610. Now I am spoiled. (I really want to get back to that big ass, bright viewfinder!)

  9. #9
    Junior Member

    Re: Nikon D300

    Quote Originally Posted by RobV View Post
    Unfortunately, by the time most folks register here, they already have a camera.

    Sure would be great for someone looking for dual controls and on-board focus motor.

    My problem is, I tasted the good life with a brief interlude with a D610. Now I am spoiled. (I really want to get back to that big ass, bright viewfinder!)
    See i have a d610 as of December otherwise I would grab it maybe even as a second camera or to use to teach someone, but that putchase wiped me out.

    Sent from my SM-G925P using Tapatalk
    Thanks/Like RobV Thanks/liked this post
     

  10. #10
    Happy to be Canadian
    Super Mod
    Marcel's Avatar

    Re: Nikon D300

    Quote Originally Posted by skene View Post
    It does not have a U1,U2 mode, that was introduced with the D7000. This however is still an amazing camera, just needs a new owner to take advantage of her.
    It doesn't have U1 and U2 but it has a bank where you can store 10 different modes. So instead of having 2 you get 10. The only difference is that they are menu selectable instead of on a button.
    Thanks/Like RobV, Chile7236 Thanks/liked this post
     
    No Light = no Life.
    Please visit my Gallery and my Flickr Gallery



Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •