Challenge Team
@Marilynne

1678320118234.png

@nikonbill

1678320236307.png

@cwgrizz

1678320291259.png

Congratulations Finalists!

Please note it is no longer possible to post the images in the poll making it necessary to vote by number. Choose the number of the image of your choice and vote at the very top of the page.

Please restrain your congratulations until after the poll closes failure to do so will result in the poll being at the top of the second page with no images underneath. Thanks!

nikonbill

Contributor
Thanks to all for the kind words! Great entry's this week all were good winners!

The story is worth telling :) last Saturday my wife and I were traveling back from a shopping trip. I took my camera along in case I found something for the challenge. Rural PA is farm country, so I took the back roads home, and we were looking for an interesting "Animal" along the way. We just commented that all the fields seemed empty. My wife says hey did you see that cow back there "it was real different looking". So, I turned around went back and there was my entry just hanging out with two goats.

Its hard to express how much these challenges has helped me grow (most of the time 🤣) photographically. I sure appreciate all the work the team puts in for us lowly users - Bill