Buanadha pictures of buildings, gardens, landscapes and whatever catches my eye

Buanadha

Contributor
DSC_0599 resize to 1k.jpg

Hopefully I got the right re-sizing of the picture. This is from today where we had a very bright day in Chicago

Used a D200 and a (new to me) 70-210mm 4-5.6 AF

BF Hammer

You are fortunate to have a nearly limitless supply of architecture subjects just walking the Miracle Mile. I hope you have not lost sight of that from regular exposure to it. :)

Buanadha

Contributor
You are fortunate to have a nearly limitless supply of architecture subjects just walking the Miracle Mile. I hope you have not lost sight of that from regular exposure to it. :)

I am lucky - and I probably did come to take it for granted over the years!

It's been fun walking around with a camera and seeing things with new eyes. The last picture I put up here was in a building I must have walked by 100's of times without ever really noticing

Last edited:

Buanadha

Contributor
came across a woman who'd created a garden in front of her house that was designed to attract monarch butterflies

52267158482_3fb29afe21_o.jpg

Buanadha

Contributor
Came across this from some earlier pictures I took. First time through I didn't pay attention to this one, but with a second look I liked it a lot more.

D200 / 18-105mm
DSC_0187 resized to 1k.jpg

Buanadha

Contributor
DSC_0811 resiz to 1k.jpg

Also from near the Chicago River. D200 and [FONT=&quot]70.0-210.0 mm f/4.0-5.6 - f/5.6, ISO 100, 95MM, 1/125[/FONT]

Buanadha

Contributor
Don't think I quick got this one the way I wanted (was really bright), but I kinda liked it

DSC_0870 resiz to 1k.jpg

D200 + Nikkor 50MM 1.4 AF-D

Buanadha

Contributor
Took this of the first nice flower we got this year from the day lilies we planted this year.

D200 using the Nikkor 35-135mm (in Macro mode - I've been playing around with that even if it isn't really macro)

DSC_0970 resiz 1k.jpg