• Can meet / pick up in person
Shipping cost
-

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
wev is trying to help me upload images in a For Sale ad. This is what I see. There isn't any way to insert an image. I even tried linking from a gallery - but no luck. :confused: Is it different for Admins?

Marketplace.jpg

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
*sigh* they are all showing up as attachments. I will try again tomorrow. The pic with my username and date has today's date on it. At least the pics were taken today so at least the dates match.

Roy1961

Contributor
*sigh* they are all showing up as attachments. I will try again tomorrow. The pic with my username and date has today's date on it. At least the pics were taken today so at least the dates match.

have you taken over as the A****hment gru??

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
@wev - how did you switch from the image uploading as an attachment to having it post along with your text? This is what I see. No matter how I mark the radio buttons (such as None, Large, Default) the forum won't take it. And there isn't anything under the Target dropdown menu.

Nikonites.jpg

Marilynne

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
wev is trying to help me upload images in a For Sale ad. This is what I see. There isn't any way to insert an image. I even tried linking from a gallery - but no luck. :confused: Is it different for Admins?

View attachment 380865

Cindy, I see you added the photos to the gallery. Did you click on My Photos (bottom left side of screen) to add them to your post?

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
Cindy, I see you added the photos to the gallery. Did you click on My Photos (bottom left side of screen) to add them to your post?

I still couldn't get the images to upload with my text - only as attachments. I think what I will do is to write the info in my first post then add the pics in the subsequent posts in the usual way. Hopefully it will be a workaround.

wev

Contributor
I hit Manage Attachments, then upload image. I selected it from the banner when it loaded, then hit Insert. When it appeared in the post, right clicked and selected size.

@wev - how did you switch from the image uploading as an attachment to having it post along with your text? This is what I see. No matter how I mark the radio buttons (such as None, Large, Default) the forum won't take it. And there isn't anything under the Target dropdown menu.

View attachment 380920

wev

Contributor
I still couldn't get the images to upload with my text - only as attachments. I think what I will do is to write the info in my first post then add the pics in the subsequent posts in the usual way. Hopefully it will be a workaround.

I think its just mad that you're selling gear....

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I think its just mad that you're selling gear....

I understand completely. :loyal: I have too many bodies. This was my backup D7200 - am keeping the first D7200 for now as a DX backup since I mainly use my D500 for DX. My D7100 will also be put up for sale at some point - figured this D7200 would garner the most interest.

And for the record, I am giving the potential buyer until the end of October to make his decision.

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
Contributor
I hit Manage Attachments, then upload image. I selected it from the banner when it loaded, then hit Insert. When it appeared in the post, right clicked and selected size.

Yup. I did that, but the images weren't inserting for some reason. Thanks for your help, wev. I appreciate it!