+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 51
  1. #21
    Staff
    Super Mod
    Don Kuykendall's Avatar

    Re: World clocks

    Quote Originally Posted by 480sparky View Post
    I thought your clocks ran backwards due to the Coriolis Effect.
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketCowboy View Post
    The clocks have to run backwards down there. It's getting warmer there while it gets to be cooler fall weather here.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Quote Originally Posted by JH Foto View Post
    I must be very difficult for clocks to run upside down.....................

    I was able to find a photo of an Australian clock

    World clocks-il_570xn.192175548.jpg


    › See More: World clocks
    Thanks/Like Roy1961 Thanks/liked this post
     

    ================================================== ============================
    D750***D7100***24-120 f/4 ***70-300***Tamron 150-600***Tokina 16-28 f2.8***50mm f/1.8***Photoshop/Lightroom CC



  2. #22
    Staff
    Challenge Team
    Moderator
    RocketCowboy's Avatar

    Re: World clocks

    I finally found a reason to buy an Apple Watch...just for the face complication to show my Sydney time.

    Don's "Aussie" clock is bang on though.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks/Like Don Kuykendall Thanks/liked this post
     
    Charlie

    Nikon: D810 (gripped), D7100, AF DC 135mm /f2D, AFS 16-35mm f/4G VR, 24-120mm f/4G VR, 35mm f/1.8G, 50mm f/1.4G, 85mm f/1.8G, 105mm f/2.8G VR, 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6G VR, 200-500mm f5.6E VR, SB910
    Tamron: 24-70mm f/2.8 SP Di VC USD, 70-200mm f/2.8 SP Di VC USD, 90mm f/2.8 SP Di Macro VC USD | Samyang: 14mm f/2.8 | Sigma: 20mm f/1.4 ART, 35mm f/1.4 ART

    Up For A Challenge??? Join the Weekly Photo Challenge!!!

  3. #23
    Staff
    Super Mod
    Don Kuykendall's Avatar

    Re: World clocks

    it might be nice if we had a shared world map that we all could go to and put a pin in the town we live in. I think it would be interesting. I looked at shared Google map but it required email addresses for everyone that uses it. Any ideas from anyone?

    ================================================== ============================
    D750***D7100***24-120 f/4 ***70-300***Tamron 150-600***Tokina 16-28 f2.8***50mm f/1.8***Photoshop/Lightroom CC

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Ironwood's Avatar

    Re: World clocks

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Kuykendall View Post
    it might be nice if we had a shared world map that we all could go to and put a pin in the town we live in. I think it would be interesting. I looked at shared Google map but it required email addresses for everyone that uses it. Any ideas from anyone?
    Not sure how they do it, but another forum I am a member of, has a member map, its an older version of vbulliten.

    IAP Member Map - International Association of Penturners
    Brad


    Every Day might not be a good Day,
    ​ but there is something good in every Day.

  5. #25
    Staff
    Super Mod
    Don Kuykendall's Avatar

    Re: World clocks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood View Post
    Not sure how they do it, but another forum I am a member of, has a member map, its an older version of vbulliten.

    IAP Member Map - International Association of Penturners

    IAP Member Map
    Updated June 19, 2016


    Sorry, you must be logged on to see the map.



    Sounds nice


    ================================================== ============================
    D750***D7100***24-120 f/4 ***70-300***Tamron 150-600***Tokina 16-28 f2.8***50mm f/1.8***Photoshop/Lightroom CC

  6. #26
    Staff
    Super Mod
    Don Kuykendall's Avatar

    Re: World clocks

    Last edited by Don Kuykendall; 10-21-2016 at 06:16 AM.

    ================================================== ============================
    D750***D7100***24-120 f/4 ***70-300***Tamron 150-600***Tokina 16-28 f2.8***50mm f/1.8***Photoshop/Lightroom CC

  7. #27
    Old Man w/Camera
    Challenge Team
    cwgrizz's Avatar

    Re: World clocks

    Quote Originally Posted by Don Kuykendall View Post
    The US map comes up, but what do we do with it?
    Walt

    D7100; D5300; 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 G II VR; AF-S VR 70-300mm f/4.5-5.6 G IF-ED; Tokina 11-16mm f2.8 (IF) DX II; 200-500mm f5.6E ED VR; TC14E II



  8. #28
    Staff
    Super Mod
    Don Kuykendall's Avatar

    Re: World clocks

    Quote Originally Posted by cwgrizz View Post
    The US map comes up, but what do we do with it?

    You can zoom out to the world. You can drop a pin in the town you live in. I would not put it on the exact place you live but just the town. Pin is highlighted in yellow


    World clocks-map.png

    ================================================== ============================
    D750***D7100***24-120 f/4 ***70-300***Tamron 150-600***Tokina 16-28 f2.8***50mm f/1.8***Photoshop/Lightroom CC

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Ironwood's Avatar

    Re: World clocks

    World clocks
    Quote Originally Posted by Don Kuykendall View Post
    IAP Member Map
    Updated June 19, 2016


    Sorry, you must be logged on to see the map.



    Sounds nice

    Ahh, sorry about that, didn't realise.

    World clocks-screen-shot-2016-10-21-3.19.16-pm.jpg

    World clocks-screen-shot-2016-10-21-3.21.19-pm.jpg

    World clocks-screen-shot-2016-10-21-3.23.08-pm.jpg
    Brad


    Every Day might not be a good Day,
    ​ but there is something good in every Day.

  10. #30
    Staff
    Super Mod
    Don Kuykendall's Avatar

    Re: World clocks

    Quote Originally Posted by Ironwood View Post
    Ahh, sorry about that, didn't realise.

    World clocks-screen-shot-2016-10-21-3.19.16-pm.jpg

    World clocks-screen-shot-2016-10-21-3.21.19-pm.jpg

    World clocks-screen-shot-2016-10-21-3.23.08-pm.jpg

    Think I found one that works for us.

    ================================================== ============================
    D750***D7100***24-120 f/4 ***70-300***Tamron 150-600***Tokina 16-28 f2.8***50mm f/1.8***Photoshop/Lightroom CC





Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above before posting.

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.


Similar Threads

  1. General Photography
  2. New Member Introductions
  3. New Member Introductions
  4. New Member Introductions
  5. General Photography

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •