+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Senior Member

    Adorama D7200 Refurbs $549

    Just noticed this morning, August 21 2019, that Adorama has D7200 Nikon refurbished cameras for $549! That is $145 cheaper than B&H's current refurb price of $694. I jumped on a Adorama refurb deal like this a few years ago for a d7200 and I got an unusual higher shutter count of around 2k. Still brand new looking and perfect like we expect, but just be aware that a higher shutter count is a possibility.
    https://www.adorama.com/inkd7200r.html


    › See More: Adorama D7200 Refurbs $549
    Thanks/Like Dangerspouse Thanks/liked this post
     
    I must have a really good camera.



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Dangerspouse's Avatar

    Re: Adorama D7200 Refurbs $549

    I saw in the Questions tab someone asked about the shutter count. The rep's answer was: "Unfortunately the shutter count is unknown to us. These units have been refurbished by the manufacturer and then re-packed and factory sealed (packaging normally indicates that the unit has been factory refurbished)."

    Good deal regardless. Thanks for posting this.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Horoscope Fish's Avatar

    Re: Adorama D7200 Refurbs $549

    Quote Originally Posted by nickt View Post
    Just noticed this morning, August 21 2019, that Adorama has D7200 Nikon refurbished cameras for $549! That is $145 cheaper than B&H's current refurb price of $694. I jumped on a Adorama refurb deal like this a few years ago for a d7200 and I got an unusual higher shutter count of around 2k. Still brand new looking and perfect like we expect, but just be aware that a higher shutter count is a possibility.
    https://www.adorama.com/inkd7200r.html
    Wow... At $549 it might be time to talk to the wife about upgrading her D5300.
    ~ Paul
    ....
    ....
    Primary Kit :: D850, Tamron 70-200mm f/2.8 G2, Tamron 24-70mm f/2.8 G2, Sigma 135mm f/1.8 Art, Sigma 50mm f/1.4 Art,
    Godox Flashes & Triggers, Manfrotto X055PROB, 3-Legged Thing Airhed II... All Stuffed into a Manfrotto Pro Backpack 50
    ....
    ....
    ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ๑۩۩๑ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Re: Adorama D7200 Refurbs $549

    If I didn't have two d7200's already, one of these would be at my door tomorrow. Definitely at a price point where I would impulse buy it.
    I must have a really good camera.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Dangerspouse's Avatar

    Re: Adorama D7200 Refurbs $549

    Quote Originally Posted by nickt View Post
    If I didn't have two d7200's already, one of these would be at my door tomorrow. Definitely at a price point where I would impulse buy it.
    Sell one of yours (the one with the higher shutter count) on Craigslist for 700, then order the Adorama one. New camera AND a quick 150 profit!

    Thanks/Like nickt Thanks/liked this post
     

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Woodyg3's Avatar

    Re: Adorama D7200 Refurbs $549

    2K shutter count? I've been known to do that in a day shooting wildlife.
    Thanks/Like nickt Thanks/liked this post
     
    Woody Green

    Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Can't Lose

    D500, D7200, D7100, D70

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    carguy's Avatar

    Re: Adorama D7200 Refurbs $549

    Nice deal right there. I'd take a D7200 over the D7500 and if I were looking to upgrade from a lower model, I'd jump on this.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dangerspouse View Post
    I saw in the Questions tab someone asked about the shutter count. The rep's answer was: "Unfortunately the shutter count is unknown to us. These units have been refurbished by the manufacturer and then re-packed and factory sealed (packaging normally indicates that the unit has been factory refurbished)."

    Good deal regardless. Thanks for posting this.
    Yep, shutter count is rather moot as I've yet to hear of a Nikon refurb camera having anything near a 'high' count. All have been well under 10K.
    Thanks/Like Dangerspouse Thanks/liked this post
     
    Joe

    D750 | 50mm f1.8G | Tamron 70-200 2.8 VC
    Fujifilm X100T | Nikon F3/T, N90s | Minolta A5, XG1 & X-570
    Detroit Imagery / My weekly contributions /
    About.me
    Notary Public & Loan Signing Agent






Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above before posting.

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •