+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 198
  1. #1
    Gear Head
    Moderator
    gqtuazon's Avatar

    Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

    Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here
    There are often times that I wanted to share some images but it doesn't apply to some of the categories here. Feel free to share your images taken with your D800/E here to consolidate them. It might be helpful if you can include the lens used.

    So let me start it by sharing an image.

    Flower shot with the D800E with Nikon 24-70mm f2.8 @ 60mm, f5, 1/50, ISO 500




    › See More: Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here
     
    Best regards,

    Glenn
    My Gear
    Flickr
    My website



  2. #2
    Senior Member
    TedG954's Avatar

    Re: Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

    You can start a thread in the 365 section and post anything you like.

    Project 365 & Daily Photos Forum
    Nikon D800.....Sony A7RII.....Nikon D3300 (IR dedicated 590nm).....Sony A6000 APS-C........NEX 5T (IR dedicated 720nm) (and too many lenses)

    If you'd like to see more, please visit my gallery at:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/120761444@N07/

    Become an Organ Donor today: http://donatelife.net/register-now/ Save as many as 50 lives. Thanks.




  3. #3
    Gear Head
    Moderator
    gqtuazon's Avatar

    Re: Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

    Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here
    Quote Originally Posted by TedG954 View Post
    You can start a thread in the 365 section and post anything you like.

    Project 365 & Daily Photos Forum
    I don't think I can be consistent with my photography and posting. It all depends on my free time.

    For now, here is another image sample using the Nikon 28mm f1.8G @ f2.8.


    D800E golf by gqtuazon, on Flickr

  4. #4
    Senior Member

    Re: Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

    the primary issue with posting anything to the web, that the reduction of image size is the great camera equalizer. In reality, a D70 picture can post just as nice as a D800 for the image size required for the computer graphics.

    When you calculate the pixel reduction ratio from the D800 to the web image, almost mind numbing how much data is just thrown away.

    So, lots of the real world Print differences just even out.

    So,, the web posts are more a true test of composition, exposure/dof control, and post editing skills. which for critique sites a very good thing, since you are not really knocking anyone for owning say a D70 versus the latest generation SLR, and great for flikr, facebook etc, but not great for showing the true value of the best FX SLR in the world (ok,, that is my opinion).

    Nice golf ball shot, like the way the background bokeh looks relative to the golf ball.

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    AC016's Avatar

    Re: Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

    Quote Originally Posted by stmv View Post
    the primary issue with posting anything to the web, that the reduction of image size is the great camera equalizer. In reality, a D70 picture can post just as nice as a D800 for the image size required for the computer graphics.

    When you calculate the pixel reduction ratio from the D800 to the web image, almost mind numbing how much data is just thrown away.

    So, lots of the real world Print differences just even out.

    So,, the web posts are more a true test of composition, exposure/dof control, and post editing skills. which for critique sites a very good thing, since you are not really knocking anyone for owning say a D70 versus the latest generation SLR, and great for flikr, facebook etc, but not great for showing the true value of the best FX SLR in the world (ok,, that is my opinion).

    Nice golf ball shot, like the way the background bokeh looks relative to the golf ball.
    Good way of putting it
    Thanks/Like gqtuazon, Rick M, jcottone45 Thanks/liked this post
     
    Who dares, wins.

    Cameras: Fuji X-Pro, Fuji X10, Olympus TG3 and Nikon D2X.




  6. #6
    The Dude
    Dave_W's Avatar

    Re: Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

    Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here
    F-22 Raptor at the MCAS Miramar Air Show

    D800; 70-300mm; ISO-100; f-5.6; 1/640 sec

    Attachment 18607
    Thanks/Like Tami Jo, gqtuazon, Photowyzard, Rick M, jcottone45, TedG954, Philnz Thanks/liked this post
     

    "i wanna live with a Cinnamon girl
    i could be happy
    the rest of my life
    with a Cinnamon girl...."

    AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED; AF-S DX NIKKOR 18-70mm f/3.5-4.5G IF-ED; AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED; AF-S NIKKOR 28mm f/1.8G; AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VRII; AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.8G; AF-S Micro-NIKKOR 105mm f/2.8G IF-ED VRII; AF-S NIKKOR 300mm f/2.8G ED VRII;

  7. #7
    Gear Head
    Moderator
    gqtuazon's Avatar

    Re: Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

    Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

    D800E skyline by gqtuazon, on Flickr
    Thanks/Like Rick M, jcottone45, Bill16 Thanks/liked this post
     
    Best regards,

    Glenn
    My Gear
    Flickr
    My website

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Photowyzard's Avatar

    Re: Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

    Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here
    Shot with the help of Wescott Studio Lighting and my 105mm lens.

    Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here-hot-booth-babe-5-.jpg

    Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here-hot-booth-babe-3-.jpg
    This one below was shot with a Sigma 105mm lens.
    Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here-hot-booth-babe-8-.jpg
    Last edited by Photowyzard; 10-14-2012 at 07:31 AM.
     
    Nikon D850, Nikon D800, Nikon F6, Nikon F5, Nikon F3, Nikon F1, Nikon FM2n w/Grip
    Nikon 24mm f1.8G, 50mm f1.4G, 105mm f2.8G, 300mm f4D, 400mm f3.5, 500 f8 C, 85mm f2, 16-35mm f4 VR, 70-300mm, 85mm f1.4G, 200-400mm f4 VR, 24-70mm f2.8G
    Nikon 200TC, 300TC, 1.4E TC, 1.7E TC || Nikon Speedlite 910, Nikon Speedlite 700
    Nikon 1 J1, Nikon 10-30mm, 30-110mm
    Nikon 1 J4, Nikon 10-30mm
    Tamron 150-600mm

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Rick M's Avatar

    Re: Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

    Nice shots Art, The last one is my favorite, I can't put my finger on why, for some reason it just is. Must be the bright colors.
    Thanks/Like jcottone45, Marcel, Photowyzard, RookieDSLR Thanks/liked this post
     
    Rick

    http://www.rmillsphotography.com/

    Olympus EM-1 Mark II, EM10 MarkII
    Olympus 12-100mm (24-200) f4 M. Zuiko Pro.... 40-150mm (80-300) 2.8 M. Zuiko Pro....Olympus 45mm 1.8.... Olympus 300mm (600) f4 Pro

    Nikonite
    Tee-shirt, lens cloth and business cards!
    Nikon hot-shoe cover

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    TedG954's Avatar

    Re: Post your Nikon D800/ D800E images here

    Quote Originally Posted by cnyram View Post
    Nice shots Art, The last one is my favorite, I can't put my finger on why, for some reason it just is. Must be the bright colors.
    The one in the middle kinda looks like my first ex-wife.
    Thanks/Like Rick M, Dave_W, gqtuazon, Photowyzard Thanks/liked this post
     
    Nikon D800.....Sony A7RII.....Nikon D3300 (IR dedicated 590nm).....Sony A6000 APS-C........NEX 5T (IR dedicated 720nm) (and too many lenses)

    If you'd like to see more, please visit my gallery at:
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/120761444@N07/

    Become an Organ Donor today: http://donatelife.net/register-now/ Save as many as 50 lives. Thanks.








Quick Reply Quick Reply

If you are already a member, please login above before posting.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may post new threads
  • You may post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •