taking pictures outdoors

imnunky

DSC_3425 (Medium).JPG Look what My D90 and I discovered this 7 am, First 2+" of winter, March seems a long way off

ohkphoto

Snow White
Oh, wow! I'm cold just looking at this! I'm wanting to write May on everything, and we haven't even had this yet! Thanks for sharing! Stay warm!

Deezey

What causes Nikon D90 digital cam to go blurred or all white when taking pictures outdoors?

Looks like a type of Tiger Beetle

Oh wow......this wasn't even the thread I was in.....or even the post I quoted!

Holy necro Batman.....how did this even happen?

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

Bill16

Are you shooting full auto? Are you coming out of a cool house to a hot humid outdoors weather? If so maybe the lens is getting fogged up.

Bill16

PS. It's not really possible to answer your question without having more info. Depending on weather,settings,and shot details, it could be a lot of different things that could cause what you've described. Where I live it gets hot and humid this time of year, and air conditioning can cool your lens to the point that it will attract moisture when you take it outside.

jwstl

People...this thread is nearly 3 years old. I'd check the dates before replying so you don't respond to a discussion that ended years ago.

Deezey

Sorry for the necro.....something odd happened and my post never went to the Goblin Valley thread and instead it quoted a post in this thread and replied here.

I will fun stuff.....

Sent from my SCH-I405 using Tapatalk 2