Help with ALbums

garao

I was wondering the same thing myself, since you do have photos in your Nikonites album.

I'm wondering if you're having the same problem I had with adding a sub album under my main album (garao). It let me add the sub album with the choice of putting it under my main album, but the sub-album is nowhere to be found. So I ended up adding my images to my main album.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Are you trying to create Albums during upload? I created one by accessing my Profile, clicking More in the Albums box (lower left) then the Create New Album link in the yellow box. Did that work?

LexaRaeFoto

I was wondering the same thing myself, since you do have photos in your Nikonites album.

I'm wondering if you're having the same problem I had with adding a sub album under my main album (garao). It let me add the sub album with the choice of putting it under my main album, but the sub-album is nowhere to be found. So I ended up adding my images to my main album.

Exactly! It says I have (1) album. but yeah I have no idea where it is. It is not in the drop down box when you are uploading. ....Goodness me. ha

LexaRaeFoto

moz-screenshot-2.png
PrntScreen.jpg

that is what shows.

Fen

I've got a similar problem, I have two albums but can only see one of them.

I had to upload my flower photos to a general album at first as I couldn't access my own album. was wondering if there is a 'Needs Admin Approval' switch somewhere that is stopping the albums appearing without Admin saying it's okay.

On one of the other forums that I Admin, we had a similar problem.

jdeg

^ broke something
Staff member
Welcome - keep in mind if you create a new album it may not show up just yet. I have to look into this a bit more and get it fixed.