Attack Canada?

Browncoat

10000286-01-00-00-00_lg.png

I heart Canada.

Browncoat

I hear it can be very difficult to get into Canada. The traffic is horrible because all the Canadians are trying to get into the US.

Okay, I'm done now.

129101424440679321.jpg

bluenoser

Banned
Too late...we beat you to it!...Canada has already taken over America. Don't remember?......the US is now called "Amerida" (classic SNL skit from the 80s - but rings true today! :)) :p

Last edited:

AxeMan - Rick S.

I knew it would 'throrughly' annoy our resident Spelling Nazi.

Why did I know Jack would be all over this post. I know we have other members from Canada, but every time I read the word Canada, Jack comes to mind. (So does linkdelight but I'll save that for another post)

Jack your a great Moderator, thanks for all you do, keep up the good work.:cool:

You will excuse me know I have to go "shot" my 365 for the day. :p

fotojack

Why did I know Jack would be all over this post. I know we have other members from Canada, but every time I read the word Canada, Jack comes to mind. (So does linkdelight but I'll save that for another post)

Jack you're a great Moderator, thanks for all you do, keep up the good work.:cool:

You will excuse me now, I have to go "shot" my 365 for the day. :p

Thank you, my friend. :) I just try my best to make reading these posts easier for everyone. It's my job......it's what I do. ;)

Browncoat

For a long time (about 10+ years), I've been part of a gaming guild...that's "group" for you non-gamers. Our core group hails from all over the world, and our leader happens to be Canadian. That poor guy has endured more crap and jokes than any one person I know. It's a good thing none of us have ever met, because he'd probably beat the snot out of all of us!

Gotta hand it to the Canucks, they really can take a good ribbing.

Last edited by a moderator:

RoyM

Listen you guys (and gals). Last time you tried that we came down with too much beer, had a party on the White House lawn and set the place on fire with the bbq.Oh wait, that is WHY it is the White House, you whitewashed it before the first lady came home and thrashed you.

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Canucks have to have a good sense of humour. We have funny neighbours! ;)

American: We have to suffer with colorful neighbors that randomly add vowels to the language.

Canadian: We have to suffer with colourful neighbours that randomly add vowels to the language, eh.

kayte

ahhhh, the Canadian jokes, I've been waiting for this thread...I needed a good laugh.

And here's an interesting fact:
it was the americans who stuck 'eh' in the Canadian vocab. Someone from the US coined it and we Canucks kept it, lol

Who woulda thunk it, eh????

bhahahahaha!

fotojack

LOL........Canadians love Newfie jokes. :) They're the equivalent of your redneck jokes in many ways. Google "Newfie Jokes". You'll be amazed at all the web sites listed for them, and the reason behind Newfie jokes. :)

Eduard

Super Mod
Staff member
Super Mod
Quite a while ago I was in my former company's Mississauga office. Some of my co-workers dared me to tell a tough Newfie PM a Newfie joke to her face. I did and we've been friends ever since - to the shock of those that made the dare. I don't really think the Alexander Keith's IPA I paid for that night had anything to do with it.