Name that car!

wev

Contributor
Woo hoo! I obviously underestimated the caliber of crowd here. Well done sir, enjoy your well earned accolades!

Any wild guesses on Red?

I guess enough time has passed. It's a Premier, made in Indianapolis. A very rare car today. I'm guessing late teens? I've never seen the whole car before, but I recognized the steering wheel gear shift and the way cool driver's hand spotlight from a history of American industrial design class ages ago. The instructor was an early car freak.

Dangerspouse

Well dang son, you just leapfrogged over the competition right to the head of the class. Well done! I would have put money on no one outside of the museum staff having a clue what this puppy was from sight alone. Well done indeed!

I will now head to the kitchen for another slice of Humble Pie. Cold.

:applouse:

Premier Car 2.jpg

wev

Contributor
Well dang son, you just leapfrogged over the competition right to the head of the class. Well done! I would have put money on no one outside of the museum staff having a clue what this puppy was from sight alone. Well done indeed!

I will now head to the kitchen for another slice of Humble Pie. Cold.

:applouse:

I'm really not a car guy at all. Both of these were flukes -- the design class and I once worked with a fellow who had a Darrin he was restoring. Pick two more and I probably wouldn't have a clue.