500mm f5.6 pf

hark

Administrator
Staff member
Super Mod
So odd. It will display for me inline in the editor, but when I select Preview Post it shows as it does here with just the filename, regardless of what I choose (thumbnail, medium, large, full size). What's also odd is that when I go to upload the image the Select window only shows the JPEG graphic in the preview pane instead of the image, so maybe there's some compatibility issue? I used to upload here all the time, but now I'm not sure what the deal is.

It must be a forum glitch, Jake. Last night I added photos to one of my posts using the Manage Attachments option. Those images were already posted on the forum so I didn't need to upload them again. They uploaded fine last night and displayed correctly, but this morning they are showing up at links just like yours. I'll get in touch with Jdeg and see if he can sort it out.

Danno

So odd. It will display for me inline in the editor, but when I select Preview Post it shows as it does here with just the filename, regardless of what I choose (thumbnail, medium, large, full size). What's also odd is that when I go to upload the image the Select window only shows the JPEG graphic in the preview pane instead of the image, so maybe there's some compatibility issue? I used to upload here all the time, but now I'm not sure what the deal is.

Well, whatever was broken is fixed. Excellent captures. Very sharp. Looks like a great purchase Jake! Congratulations!