Post your latest purchases.

Daz

The day has come !! My Everyday Messenger bag, Pouch and goodies arrived !!

Bag arrived at 8.10am this morning and I had a couple hours playing around before work

Bag Boxed.jpgBag unbocked.jpg

Eyelight

I accidentally hit the go button on a new belt (shirt pocket) camera a bit ago. It has several features that tickle my fancy.
[h=1]Nikon Coolpix P340 Digital Camera, 12.2MP, 5x Optical/4x Digital, 3" LCD, Full HD 1080p Video, Micro-USB/HDMI, Wi-Fi, Black[/h]
inkcpp340br_3.jpg

nikonpup

got some heavy reading to do: The cover on the 2014 edition scared me, glad they had a 2015 copy. Ups scared the heck out of me with a sunday delivery, i'll take it._6003941.jpg

Daz

Thanks Daz I'm hoping to put it on my belt and carry my D5100 and 18-105 when needed

It'll be more than capable of that, I am now in the market for a new Tripod, the plates that work with Capture are useable on some Heads (they have a link on their website of which ones are compatible)

Worth a look to see if you can get around needing to mount Capture to yourTripod head :)

TedG954

While I'm very pleased with the len, my new Nikon 200-500VR didn't come with a very stury carrying system.

The bag Nikon provided is just that... a thin flimsy bag which can only serve as a dust cover.

I found a bag on eBay and decided to give it a try. It arrived today, and I'm glad I bought it. For only $19.95, is padded and offers different ways of carry.

I can sling it over my shoulder, attach it to my LowePro 302AW, or put it on my belt (though I can picture the weight of the lens pulling my pants down!)

DSC01236.jpg

Kevin H

It'll be more than capable of that, I am now in the market for a new Tripod, the plates that work with Capture are useable on some Heads (they have a link on their website of which ones are compatible)

Worth a look to see if you can get around needing to mount Capture to yourTripod head :)

Yep it works there is plates that came with it to mount on my Manfrotto

donaldjledet

While I'm very pleased with the len, my new Nikon 200-500VR didn't come with a very stury carrying system.

The bag Nikon provided is just that... a thin flimsy bag which can only serve as a dust cover.

I found a bag on eBay and decided to give it a try. It arrived today, and I'm glad I bought it. For only $19.95, is padded and offers different ways of carry.

I can sling it over my shoulder, attach it to my LowePro 302AW, or put it on my belt (though I can picture the weight of the lens pulling my pants down!)

View attachment 191210

it.just saw them to 300mm. Thanks @TedG954 I have a 200-500 coming in a few days looked on ebay for that case and can't find

Daz

Well I just got back from Jessops

My wallet is £270 lighter !!

I FINALLY made a decision on the Tripod, but I had an issue, now I have the Every Day Messenger Bag from Peak Design and I am using the Capture clip system to hang the camera on the outside of the bag, I needed a Tripod Head that would be compatible with their clip, looking on the Peak Design website none of the heads that were compatible were man enough for me ...

SO ... My workaround was, I have the Capture Pro which has the Tripod mount on the bottom, I decided to purchase a normal Capture, switch the one on the bag to the normal one without the tripod mount and put the Pro on the head I brought ...

So happy with it cant wait to get out and shoot with it tomorrow night !!

Last edited: