Post your Photographing the photographer.

wev

Contributor
Guy from the local paper shooting the ladies doing tia chi at the arb. The paper just declared bankruptcy -- wonder if he gets to keep the cameras

Photog.jpg

Photog2.jpg

Thought I would add a few of mine to the thread. This is my wife on a recent shoot at Dismals Canyon

10-30-15_0146-edit-edit.jpg

This is probably one of my favorite photos from the day, She was working hard to get the photo. Was her first time working with long exposure times and a tripod. She did pretty good.
10-30-15_0125-edit-edit.jpg

Pardon the bad quality.
My wife just posted this shot on Facebook. She is singing at Carnegie Hall tonight and they are rehearsing today with Sandy Patti. This is the shot she posted . Even two of the men in the front are taking photos with their phones of the people taking photos of them with their phones
phones up.jpg

wev

Contributor
It was Take the Family Christmas Card Photo day at the park apparently -- counted half a dozen stagings going on, from simple to elaborate.

I call this "Always laugh at the client's joke"

Photog2.jpg

SteveL54

Kind of a different photo. I was taking photos for the town I live in of our annual "Light Up The Town" and found this posted on the net. That's me right behind Santa, taking photos of the parade.

Photo.jpg

Vincent

Lot's of Sony shooters out last night at the Christmas lights event. (Ok, just 2 but that's a lot)

Imagine you had caught a Pentax, Olympus or a Samsung interchangeable lens camera shooter. Just saw statistics 75% is Canikon, 13% Sony, that does not leave a lot for the rest.

Alan

Nice to see you back,and with such a great image,its been lonely in the bridge camera section :D

Thanks. Plan to post some more stuff soon. I have a lot from my Oct vacation but not much else. Hope to be out more after the Holidays.

Roy1961

they were shooting at the Kestrel, I drove around to the other side of the pond and it flew in front of the car. lol

Attachments

• ROY_2523.JPG
    ROY_2523.JPG
    317.8 KB · Views: 108
  • ROY_2527.JPG
    ROY_2527.JPG
    263.5 KB · Views: 91