post your aviation shots!

weebee

Some traffic going into MA airport

_DSC0287.jpg

_DSC0291.jpg

_DSC0296.jpg

_DSC0300.jpg

SteveH

Sort of O/T but I wasn't sure which forum this fitted in best!

For those of us in the UK, you may be aware that the last remaining Vulcan bomber (XH558) is flying it's last display season before retiring... This weekend, 27th / 28th June it is touring the country doing fly-pasts and short displays and is likely to be passing close to most of us. The schedule for the tour is here:- Vulcan To The Sky - V-Force Tour times

If you have never witnessed a Vulcan bomber flying, this summer is your last chance and believe me, they are awesome!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odQIwC0917Y

oldsalt

Boeing 747 - VH-OJM - Flight QF 64... passing over my house a few minutes ago @ 37,000 feet... Johannesburg to Sydney - 11,024 kilometres.
untitled-1-148.jpg

Spottydumplings

BBMF.jpg

This is the first time that I have EVER put an image anywhere that people other than friends and family can view; so it is a bit of a leap of faith.

I know that the sky could be more interesting but I don't like to do much PP; I'd rather be pressing the shutter than spending hours in front of the computer (I do that all day at work).

Bourbon Neat

Thanks for sharing your capture and Welcome to the forum.

This is the first time that I have EVER put an image anywhere that people other than friends and family can view; so it is a bit of a leap of faith.

I know that the sky could be more interesting but I don't like to do much PP; I'd rather be pressing the shutter than spending hours in front of the computer (I do that all day at work).