How about posting your HDR images?

Nekro

Princess HDR.jpg

RockyNH_RIP

Thank you for BOTH Marcel.. I appreciate both the kind words and also the critique.. You are oh so correct... I do not know how I did not notice. Thank you! I am going to go fix and re-post it...

Pat in NH

Mike D90

Another attempt at an HDR image. Still I am not doing this correctly. I took one image and changed the exposure values in LR and used two images. I like what I got but I know this is not correct.

SawMill HDR.jpg

Another attempt at an HDR image. Still I am not doing this correctly. I took one image and changed the exposure values in LR and used two images. I like what I got but I know this is not correct.

View attachment 73595

The D90 will do bracketing I think. If so you can hand hold it and fire the three shots very fast. I never use a tripod for HDR bracketing. PhotoShop or Nik will like them up with no problem.

Mike D90

The D90 will do bracketing I think. If so you can hand hold it and fire the three shots very fast. I never use a tripod for HDR bracketing. PhotoShop or Nik will like them up with no problem.

Yes, it will bracket three shots using auto bracketing. I know the self timer can be set to fire multiple shots as well but I am not sure you can bracket the EV while using this method.

I was unsure if I can handhold good enough to do this. I will give it a shot.